2012年12月10日星期一

google ets of are you poli

Come, the grandpa keeps company with!"I loudly call a way.
The present Chinese suddenly applause together, "beat well!"What to shout this words is that the distance is clear, attaches for someone right away and, " beats well!Beat well!"
A few Japanese leaving right away no longer Be getting more overbearing, they the past Chan start to hand two maimed partners.My Nu drinks a way:"Is China here!Your mama forces of Japanese devil, now not is two fight, you also not is emperor's soldier, dare still just China make moves to harm a person, that is to seek dead and roll to return to Japan to go!"
Know to isn't my opponent for a few Japanese days, all didn't dare to make a noise, a few casual wears seized an opportunity to advise me to walk, I also suddenly feel I at the eyes of the masses are fixed on under make moves some rudely, hurriedly come out.
The distance clear under charge has already arrived a gold cup bread car door front, the distance drives clearly the door invite me to get on the car, he sits ascend copilot, the bread car roars and shouts but goes to and leaves several persons whom joins a crowd for fun to point out a point in in doorway in the hotel.
The distance asks a way clearly:"Elder brother Bin, do we directly return to farm?"
I smile to say:"Do you feel that we can also directly return to?Or polish off the tail of behind first!"





The 13th Mekong valley chapter 168 suits to homicidally discard a car field
Renew time:2010-12-114:51:19 chapter word numbers:3887


Chapter 168 suits to homicidally discard a car field (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in November monthly ticket war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so your had two monthly tickets in original text account, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms,Facebook.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
Behind there is a tail, from the Teng once hotel dragon come out, have slicing of a black promise radicle heel come up.Distance clearly listens to me on saying to just discover, say:"Elder brother Bin, do you say how to do?"
"Ha ha, your training a base in the west mountain is how to learn, situation tail of how many treatments still remember?"I ordered a smoke to ask a way.
"Know, on jilting two four shots of escaping three to cuts, elder brother Bin, which way do we use?"The distance says clearly.
"Shot!Must be a wild a sky set of, all of two Japanese who just was contused by me in the hotel are the persons of mountain passes set, so, they definitely still have other members here."
"Elder brother Bin might be a cover?"The distance asks a way clearly.
"Also have this possibility, ignore him, the cover also shines on shot mistake not, this takes geography to acquaint with not?The city combines a subordinate hand in the city country!"I take out sunglasses to put on, and is a heavy clear sky today, bottom point rain is just good, but, clear open sky, bright sun Gao Zhao, the little bit wants the rainy meaning all have no,google.
The bread car drives to go to the city suburb, Rui Lijiang farm at Rui the west of the beautiful city, the bread car drives to the city north now."Does elder brother Bin don't make a phone call for major and send a set to come over to increase to aid?"
I shake to say:"You see, they are always this car to follow us, this must be the cover, cover's following will change a car in two street areas, but they are always this car, as long as leaving downtown, is also say to leave street noodles to shoot scope like head, we begin and have no call to increase to aid!"
"BE!Before is a car for abandonning to recall factory, we go there, be convenient for the stem to live, the front of the strong son turns to the left and see that broken-down fence have no, directly go in, if the devil dares to follow,cnn, we right on the spot do them!"The distance descended to reach a battle order clearly.
The gold cup bread car drove into a very big yard, everywhere all is become a heap of broken-down car hull son, the rust vestige spot spot, knoll similar scrap iron heap and broken-down tire.Was too suitable to kill people here, I pulled out the shell thunder tower pistol on the spot and opened insurance.
The strong son is one growing is very strong of young man, the plank inch of a head of, the sharp angle is clear.He is a dozen of steer devices, the car turned the behind of a scrap iron heap, at become over for an instant, I saw that slicing promise radicle acceleration to make track for to come up.I understood a while, this helping guy was a heel to make reprisals!Because I make moves to harm a person in big hall in the hotel, they consider as correct black help, think with come to look for enemy, must see us entering the good location that discards a car fields and then thinks that this is that one is black to help to work along with the kind.
Ha ha, have at 1:00 they didn't expect, we were also black to help!"Park the car!"I think here am quite good, the left side is a tire heap, and the right side can beat ambush by Tibetan to is to discard a car.
"Get off to spread out to respectively seek bunker, quick!"The distance calls clearly way, the first jumps down a car.
"What they sought is me, you are concealment I am in the attention that here draw on them, you choose machine to open fire!"My Diao wears smoke to get off, distance clearly and his under charge part twos are concealment, I depend in the car end of the tail, face background to leisurely and carefreely absorb smoke, my wager they can't a see I open fire, they necessarily and first humiliate me again place me at the hopeless situation.
Sliced a promise radicle to turn to come over, see I stand to smoke over there, that car obviously hesitated for a while, but still kept opening to come over, at be apart from my ten several position with far riceses to stop.
I from slice the breeze of promise radicle to block glass to see into, the car inside only has two people and sit fore noodles, they too self-confidence, two people want that putting is even I?Two guys a left a right get off, I suddenly had a viewpoint, should grasp one live.
"2, stopping doesn't move!Wild set in the sky of?"I suddenly pull out the pistol of back to aim at them.
Two guys are apart from me 56 meters are far, so near distance, pistol need not take aim at to also beat mediumly, they were too late two at this time and wanted again to pull out a gun already.
"Who are you ?You how can anyone know are we wild a sky sets?"A Humpty Dumpty puzzles a way.
"All come out!The gun that descends them all gives me the Kao to get up!"I loudly shout a way.
Four brotherses hold gun from respectively of the bunker came out, two Japanese devils right away for Gao Ju's hands, this descended them to know to meet Chi son!"We, our that day originally visitor, we are subjected to a diplomatic protection of ……"
"Protect your mama to force!"I looking at clear their 2 people of distance a the hands of two Japanese at behind stopped hands with the customs station lock, all pulled up to P220 pistolses from their small of the backs.
I connect to come over a to say P220:"Japanese visitor?H'm?Take the visitor of pistol?"My waving hand is an one punch, a nose of guy was pulverized by me, and another guy is hit on the soft rib by my one punch, broke two ribs on the spot.
"All take to get on the car!"I head for that to slice a promise radicle and stretch a head to go toward once the inside see and incredibly have a GPS fixed position instrument!I hurriedly turn head to say:"We walk quickly and have a fixed position instrument on their car, the strong son opens to up slice the promise radicle walks toward downtown and seeks a parking lot to throw down, understand?Is finished you beat a car to arrive west suburb, our car at west the suburb wait you!"
"BE!"The strong son ran up that to slice a promise radicle to drive away.We all ascended bread car, the distance drives clearly, two brotherses trample two Japanese in the behind at car scaleboard up.The car rounded a turn to face west suburb to open to, at west the Rui of the suburb a coconut trees side of the beautiful river front up come to a stop.
My once turning round to see one eye is trampled at two guys on the scaleboard, sneer way:"Are you wild a sky sets?Return***Japanese visitor, talk, don't say that you can't speak Chinese with me!"
"BE!We are wild a sky sets of, are you polices?See you being different from a police, being the friend on the way?My rib broke and begged you to go for a doctor for me!"That drive I interrupted costal guy some internal bleedings, the corner of mouth is outwardly bleeding, this is very dangerous, don't go for a doctor right away, estimate this guy to live not to become.
"Like, I send you to go for a doctor right away, but, answer my question, you at Rui beautiful this place totally how many persons, where is the base ?"I ordered a smoke to ask a way.
"We, why do I want to tell you?You are exactly who Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论