2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre stance was still tru

Say:"You don't put in the mind, I didn't blame you, in fact you basically have no the notice of obligation I, I also just deliver."
Hear I say so mountain Qi 烝 didn't specially mean, Be just droop bottom to imitate the Buddha is considering what, I looking at him and suddenly discover he originally stretches tight the tight body seemed to relax some, my in the mind cans not help a bit funny, his in the mind should can't in fact really worry that I will therefore get angry?
I just thinking wear, he suddenly says:"Are those two individuals really your friends?"
"E?"I am one Leng, immediately understand to come over to say with smile:"Certainly, do you think that I really meet guest?The then circumstance was still true breathtaking, almost beat."
As long as want to float the bamboo VS soil to be square, the total department VS city enjoys me to have the felling to grow black line, the in the mind inwardly rejoices mountain originally old man hellish Die come return be really in time, otherwise two square, person, Ma Ping, , ping-pong Pang dozen's getting up me still really don't know how the ending liked, two of him are to worry a meeting the trouble would is so great to leave at once to Gao Sha Tian of?
Really say that the Cao holds Cao to hold to is, I just thinking wear Gao Sha Qian Ji's business to see his foppery of whole body Azrael to appear in the house, my lips Cape immediately the Jiang live, the seeing of strain doesn't have the reaction of mountain Qi 烝 this just makes sure that he didn't see the high Chinese fir of soul status, I unwillingly smile to say:"It is late, I am a bit tired ……"
Hear I say so mountain Qi the 烝 orders to say to me the sentence"you like a rest" went out, I then saw toward Gao Sha Shuo:"I still think you will late some time would come over, circumstance in the store how?Those female kids should be not and smallly frightenned?"
"Lucky son at have no relational, she will pacify good those female kidses, I have already intended to end that store."
Hear he say so that I immediately amaze of say:"End?How to do those female kids?If because be worried that the new Zhuan set asks for trouble I will think a way, you need not end you's strenuous effort."
Although Gao Sha is willing to end his/her own business is a good matter to me, but if because I he just does to decide that thus I Be getting more very much obliged, luckily be not I think of so, see Gao Sha Qian saying with smile:"If the Yu Zhi wave captain, not because you of reason, although the new Zhuan set will make me perplex,still can not result in to me threaten, mainly is a Ji farmland the previous words make me care very much, his that person can't say some unmeaningful, he since make me leave Kyoto affirmative because here recent will be very dangerous, so I want and send the female children in the store all leave Kyoto safe place."
Gao Sha 's words nod what me agreed with, the fact is such, the Ji farmland Ren whets to plan medium fire to burn Kyoto to really very and easily result in killing of big scope's harming dint,cheap beats by dr dre, although he will can not carry out this to plan for revolution sacrifice in the pond farmland house affairs, however according to the history, Yi month here will also because forbid the variety of door as fire sea, look like to burn big parts of regions in Kyoto all have no, Gao Sha Zuo's of this decides equal exactitude.





Text Ban originally Long Ma
Renew time:2010-4-3013:32:27 chapter word numbers:5082

I just thinking wear to suddenly discover Gao Sha Yi's pair desire to choose the shape of Shi, I signal hint him to continue to keep on saying with the look in the eyes, he this just has some to unable to decidely speak up:"I ……hope Yu Zhi wave captain you can continue to stay a period of time is at the new Zhuan set, otherwise I arrange the female children leave of matter will because the new Zhuan set arouses many troubles, I will turn off store quickly to keep you waiting too long."
"I didn't relate to, it's enough that you did according to own meaning, however luckily son there you how intend to handle, you don't leave Kyoto, can't she leave?"
"I will make great effort to persuade hers, I this returns to preparation and also needs to handle a lot of affairs and most quickly also wants time for half month and discommoded you for this period of time."
"I am here don't discommode at all, in fact is that I troubled you be, thanked you for to look after for these several days, hereafter if have what difficulty can go 11 brigades and seek me, I am very glad to help."
I smile to Gao Sha Shuo, he hears my words appreciate of order and then turn round to go out from the doorway to me, I see the direction that he leaves hurriedly call a way:"It is a little bit careful, will not be discovered."
The words that hear me, Gao Sha Xiao some have muscular spasms of say:"You stop worrying, the mankind aren't likely to see mine."
The words sound just fell and sounded to have no gusto very much, belonging to a Zhai rattan one voice had been already rung out:"What person are you ?Come to new Zhuan set to have what business?"
See station at not the Zhai rattan of the distance once one eyes blink not to blink to looking at himself/herself, Gao Sha immediately smiles not to come out, a bit stiff turn a head to see toward me, I then beat a gape to say:"Is too late, sleep, was a person indeed as expected can not too iron Chi's saying."
I say and then is 2 people's noodles to close a paper door, then take no cognizance outside spread of a series of gold iron bumps the sound of shot is from the closet in take out sheet preparation to go to bed, just spread the ground to open, the doorway suddenly spread a slight step voice, I simultaneously clapped sheet loose part the openings said:"Just come in."
After death spread the voice that is drawn back and closes in the paper door, I head don't return as well of say:"Zhai Mr. Teng, so late come to my room to occupy?"
One in the room is silent, lead very in a short while and after death just spread a Zhai rattan a consider of voice, "I led with him several recruit, fierce swordsmanship superior, however ……he in fact isn't a stranger?The breathing that has no mankind on his body, although say so that the Wu that he met with me before again worked properly to have very big differentiation, can you give me the explanation for a while?"
I become overdo to sorrily say to him:"This asks me not to can not satisfy you, you are you dimmed eyesight good."
The Zhai rattan along together didn't appear acid look because of my brush-off, he just says with the words statement of flat panel:"I usually can see the monster that the face ascend to take a strange mask chest to have a big hole in Kyoto after meet you, while I would see arrive that person's emergence and monster just fight each time, all people could not see they, could not feel that kind of to make as well people very uncomfortable oppression feeling, certainly in addition to I, face this kind of situation to make all day long me to perplex very much ……"
He has already made reference to this kind of situation, I also have to a regular attitude bitterness to say with smile:"Will become so I am very sorry, probably because my reason your touch with spiritual ability would suddenly become so strong, I can to you frank, however ask you to keep this secret."
I say deadlock and see a Zhai rattan a nod to just continue to say:"This has two kinds of psyches in the world, 1 kind is called whole, is a common Wu to work properly;Is another to be called falsely, is usually say badly to work properly, they ignore stranger and Wu to work properly and will attackstone and will gobble up soul very of danger.You say of the monster be falsely, they is the common Wu works properly to the present generation of reluctant to part with or other bar factors but not ability □, for months and years drive sad molestation after deprave but become of improbity soul.As for you just saw of that and falsely fought of person since not was whole to work properly also be not falsely, we called it as-Azrael!"
"Azrael?"
Zhai rattan one subconscious repeats these two words, that vice-president is the facial expression that has no gusto very much to a little bit have some to change countenance on the whole, and I have much of smiling of sense of achievement to say:"Trust, our Azrael doesn't control the mankind's life and death, contrary we still need to protect stranger and Wu of this world to work properly, the work we be responsible for peacetime is to bury the Wu soul of present generation to moreover a world" corpse soul field", also have be with falsely fight will falsely purify, your work properly a not weak clay-cold opportunity of dint to be Azrael, however that wants after a long time be, your life span can compare whichever persons of new Zhuan set to all want to grow!"
I am joking with him.Zhai rattan a looking at me suddenly openings way:"Saw to you are also an Azrael, how do you want to handle the circumstance in nowadays?You aren't likely to have been dressing up as a Zuo rattan to love be not?"
My Song shrugs shoulders to helplessly say:"Is impossible ah, which Zuo the rattan love of the dead Xun spread to this, I will be getting more unlucky, true Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论