2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com do you say what th

Because the cause of strange flower really isn't my original meaning!"
The pure Yan still means to say what, but see the orchid in autumn hasn't been uttering a word, hence push her to say:"Little orchid, are you how to say before coming in?Now how do a words all have no?"
The autumn orchid is tiny tiny a smile to say:"Because I trust an elder brother.And in case of elder brother true of and the summer language was soft to ascend so much, must be a bad matter as well!"
I and pure Yans all surprisedly looking at the wench of this surprising speech.I am just preparing to talk, but pure Yan compete first and angrily however of say:"Little orchid, elder brother nearby of the female kids are all enough many, you can't still dislike not enough?"
The autumn orchid shakes to say:"Press my to sincerely come to say, do I in fact miss one personal to himself elder brother, but may?I just of the words are reasonable.Doesn't the elder brother want to build up influence?If and the summer language Be soft to ascend so much, an and the summer house take a relation, 2 can also take a relation and kill two birds with one stone with Chen Jia, He Le is not?Small Yan you probably don't know the influence of house in summer?Summer house since ability and Chen Jia's marriage, also have their over the person's place naturally, particularly they are absolutely three strong rows in the whole country in selling a network!Once they could cooperate with the elder brother's company, the sale of elder brother later product scarcely worried."
My wry smile says:"Wench, but you don't know if the daughter who know them in the summer house unexpectedly just my a lover's words, their meeting how?They not only can't cooperate with us, only afraid also carry on heartless stroke to me?Pure Yan and autumn orchid doesn't your willing rendering up an elder brother thoroughly her become?However even if you are willing to do so, elder brother also would not like to,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com!"
The autumn orchid sighs to say:"Elder brother, the affair in the world who say clearly again?Formerly if who tell me, I would like to be the somebody else's little wife during a lifetime, can I believe?But the fact in nowadays?I not only would like to, and willingly, and very glad.Elder brother, do you say that you believed at first?"
I shake head to say:"Wench, we never be wishful, and can not arrange her life for the other people, either.The summer language is soft to have her life, there is own social intercourse turn of son, there are own ideal and life, almost can not lap over with us.Orchid orchid, do you say what the ideal of language soft whole life in summer is?Don't know.If elder brother with her like, you think that she can carry out own ideal?You don't know as well!Besides, we these boring words still all build up in one to have no antecedent foundation up, that is the summer language soft whole life root to have with me any hand over to gather, you completely is at unnecessary worry!"
Pure Yan's being very foolish not to know is just thinking what, but eyes show unintentionally one silk nervous meaning.But the autumn orchid then sigh to say:"Is alas, I just have one to prepare feeling and seem ……however elder brother says like this, that hopes so?"
I also the Zheng Zheng hope two girls who weigh to my deep love idea, the heart bottom doesn't know why but empty ……





Book six feeling fan chapter 162 Hsiangshan is fond of feeling(up)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:48 chapter word numbers:3972


Early in the morning on the second day, when everyone hasn't got up, frightened the summer language having been already settled is soft but run to seek me, say to want to see maple leaf in Hsiangshan.She seemed to be just to wash overdo, that let I the stunning show hair covered with to spread at tiny shoot high up of soft breasts before and outstanding jade back, made this lucid and attractive woman take more to have several cents the color of the spirit sort.
If I didn't answer her, somehow or other but attend to Chi fan of appreciate she of the Jiao permit beautiful Tai, all temporarily don't know oneself body place what place, at this time when.I don't know whether myself infected by tainted aired as well, this summer the language is soft don't meet for the first time as well, although is an unique color beauty, feminine beauty in fact also just and pure Yan and small cloud generally equal, why I suddenly thus be fond of to inebriate?However her seeming to have mysterious breathing is drawing on me,cheap beats by dre, it is really different to let me feel her.
The summer language is soft to be stared at thus by me, very quick the Fei is red Qiao face, subsequently connect half Yan at showed the radiant small ear, high jade neck sending down to also infect by gorgeous rouge color.Her eye wave is flowing to turn, but doesn't dare to hope toward me, just low Qin head, continuously and nervously crumple to make dress Cape as the young girl.
Finally, the summer language is soft to can not stand my that steaming hot to absolutely be like the vision that to pierce her body sorts, suddenly stretching out her that Xian Xian jade hand is fierce in my chest on pushing, then turn round and then escaped, still use the lowest voice just before walking muttering:"Small sex maniac!"
All my from beginning to endses 1 didn't deliver, after the soft summer language walks, my brain is to must almost be like one indiscriminately regiment Jiang paste.How was I ?I at dry what?Infect by tainted air?Be getting more crazy?
The Yang lies on the bed, Zheng Zheng of stunned, connect a female kid sat to me and all nearby don't discover, until her soft Yi slightly dauts in my face, I just surprised wake up.
"Small cloud, do you when come?"Asking of my surprise.
Small cloud didn't answer, but stared at my eyes and very long suddenly sighed a way behind:"Wei son, you have worry."
I am one Leng, immediately shake head to smile to say:"What!I have no ……"
The small cloud tiny wry smile says:"Know."Immediately she starts to pull from the bed I and says:"We must go to view maple leaf in Hsiangshan today, does everyone wait you in the outside!"
I with the power stand up and say:"Yi, is like to call like this the son of living of people all generally is pure Yan or light snow so the interloper do of, today how round to ours'elder sister Yun'?"
The small cloud smile says:"That a pair wench early went to the thing that a store in the neighborhood purchases the type of telescope."
Come downstairs to remit together public after, while still going to west mountain by three privates, and coming back we are in fact also very convenient, can directly charter car hotel once in the view area.
Park reputation in Hsiangshan is really very big,Artist Series, big for big maple leaf wood in Man mountain, big greatly once was a great scale Royal park at it.We can also simultaneously sing Du to herd that poem while appreciating maple leaf, particularly is that"the parking sit to love maple's woods a night, the red leaves are red to spend in February."Apply on Hsiangshan is also very much to the point.Although Du the mountain of the herding goes not and here, scenery similar, also need not dispute so many.
We after arriving at the private whom the front door dozen delivered purchased an admission ticket beginning to enter mountain.The cable car that looking at a mountain climbing, I am just preparing to ask whether the misses go up by cable car, the misses have already together and together shaken head to say:"We all prepared one to exactly play today such a small place, also sit what cable car?"
I smile to say:"Yi, aren't you afraid of their our own calf bellies to become thick?"
The pure Yan lifted a shoulder bag to play one the very cool empress Xuan kick and lightly smile to say:"Am I waiting this mountain climbing to make my calf belly a little thinner!"
I looking at her that is already almost a very slender high beautiful legs, the wry smile says:"Is still thin?Your leg again thin bottom go to become to tingle a pole!"Say I cautiously saw many females leg department again, hence loudly declare:"The misses authenticate expert's consultation after my this beauty, you will never need to be reduced weight, all is being placed in to increase penny too fatty reduce penny too thin of the best status!"
All the female children Xi smiles, particularly pure Yan and blue snow Ning constitute allied troops I isolate one-self in the Ji Feng of shameless nickname, and then say that I am the sex maniac that is covered with sheepskin, pick and get rid of to go out from they these beautiful young girls I.
I am treating to explain severals, the sudden summer language is soft to lightly say:"We can not rush through he goes out of, also need to depend on him to do free bodyguard for us."
Everyone's one Zheng, has never thought summer language soft meeting suddenly on the time in our fun speak to support me.I am also foolish foolish, immediately the cachinnation says:"What free bodyguard?I am still the fluxion bank of the misses, free rent service, smiling face promoter, in a bad humor of vent a rubber person.Yan Yan, if you kicked out me can be not worthwhile!"
The female children listenned to all be not kept smiling by Luo Luo, the pure Yan simultaneously still clenched my meat meat not to put, and the side smiles to say:"Smelly Wei son, I ain't happy now, you let my devastation!"
I although skin Cao the meat is thick,still kept being twisted a big method of fried dough twist by the pure Yan to make a bit not greatly, hence the wry smile says:"Yan Yan, has you so eyebrow flower the eye smile Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论