2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com sees loudly say to

The tail hears his words immediately one Leng and immediately and greatly say with smile:"Is really interesting mankind, unexpectedly for the sake of other people so easily of sacrifice oneself, you absolutely at the beginning is still crary the spot that I invoke than that, the contract establishes, and I save that wench for you, then I will tear to pieces your soul into fragment!"
He says to have already rushed at me, I immediately scream to say:"You go away!Just don't you save!I forbid your injury the person is all,www.headphones-fashion.com!"
"Who take care of your viewpoint."
Nine tails say to have already arrived at my in front, I grind teeth to looking at in the moment huge bewitching fox, dark make a firm decision all anyway can not let it saves me, otherwise all the person really finish.
When I endure acute pain to come together to resist nine tail strengths hard, originally have already approached my nine tails unexpectedly and suddenly retreat ten several Zhangs after facing to face personally with me and turn a head great angerly to all the person call a way:"Damn!You how don't tell me that she is the person of the wave of Yu Zhi one clan who is cursed, that double of write strength that eye has to inhibit me, do you let how I save her?"
All the person hears nine tails saying so and immediately and anxiously saying:"The feeling don't be intractable, I can not support how long, quickly whole up write an eye!"
In front all person anxious facial expression, I try very hard to shake head to say:"I don't want!I don't want to be artificial all I do this sacrifice!"
I say that the useful and the most sharp-edged vision sees loudly say to nine tails:"I forbid your injury the person is all!If your injury all the person absolutely can't pass you!"
Hear I am full of threat tone, nine tails cautiously saw my along while soliloquize of say:"You this improbity write an eye and ratio I more the breathing and that guy of the bad omen seem ……"
Ground to a stop for a while, he sudden cachinnation way:"Is inerrable, you are the posterity of that Yu Zhi wave spot, if that bastard know that his/her own posterity unexpectedly degenerates to this kind of situation, the facial expression must be good-looking."
Nine tails still just cachinnation, constitute its checking of body red carat but suddenly start reducing, it knits the brows to turn a head to see to all the person say:"Seeing to you has already arrived extreme limit, is really boring, just coming out will return to and next time change a body that can bear my strength to invoke me again.Wave breeze all person?Interesting mankind trade with you again next time."
Nine tails say to have already all re- returned to inside the person's body, looking at a person to all vomit a big blood half is knelt ground up, I disregards of from the bosom of big snake pill flounces to hurtle to arrive the person's in front all, love of wipe from all person lips the side continuously gush of blood, tears continuously of from the eye bottom drop fall and he of the blood blend together.
"Feeling, sorry, have no way to take you to return to wood leaf."
All the person dauts my face and lightly put on my tears sigh of say, I try very hard to to shake head to cry to say:"Can't of, we will definitely return to a wood leaf of, will definitely of."
His wry smile writes to shake head to say:"There was already no way, this body was very quick and then would defeat and dispersed ……"
Hear the person's words my body all immediately one Jiang, haven't responded to come over from this kind of suddenly and since then of the ice is cold, all the person has already made an effort to hand my double shoulder, the vision takes several silks cant not bear to with heartache, but still words firmness of say to me:"Feeling, I don't miss you to sacrifice myself for the sake of me, but I hope you a little bit do a some sacrifice for the sake of I, don't forget you are a ninja, only on the hoof to ninja is the most important matter, I hope that the feeling can be good to go under the existence under this blue sky."
"…… All person ……"
Though say concealed Hui, but that for an instant I or understood his meaning, I want to shake head,looking at the person all expects of vision end I or cry to nod ……
All person lookinging at of vision grief I, but still to me smile for a while, stretch hand to lightly daut my cheeks to say:"Feeling, probably you will hate me, but I still hope that you can keep on living."
His hand is very cold, there is almost no temperature, I am frightened of hold tight the person's hands to all try very hard to want Wu heat, but completely didn't use, his seeming don't realize the variety of he's body and just looking at me with the vision of misgiving, lightly calling of the low Nan my name, sigh of said "again see", in the vision that I am surprised to fear to the body slowly defeat and dispersed to change into dust ……
"…… Didn't would not° until …… we just meet …… how can and so ……"
My hands tightly grasp from all the Human body body become of mud, the body shivers unclearly, the flowing of the tears a drop per drop drips the mud on the ground.
"…… All person …… come back ……"
The mud of by hand scooping out of the sort in front I mumblingly say, suddenly grow crazy, even if ten acute pains drill heart, I could not considered of, thinks all the person find back, I don't believe the person all like this and easily leaves me ……
But when I dig a to have an unfamiliar corpse from the mud, I am still thoroughly foolish to live, that isn't the person just invoke the sacrificial offering prepared by person all all just, I am foolish to foolishly looking at in front that distortion of face, finally control not to live that any further the deep place is from the heart gush of painfully sad, send out a burst of tore the scream of heart crack lung ……
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Along with the girl's heartsick interjection, the striped pattern of black carrus sort quickly spreads her whole body, fresh and red at the same time like have vital curse to also suddenly flee her body, checking of purple black carat and fresh redly check carat unexpectedly to rush to flow out from her body at the same time but, wrap up she among them, the scene looks an abnormality of uncanny.
When the owners are all been shocked by the huge strength that she suddenly sends forth, the curse in red already the thoroughly concealed mergence black curse to print in, fresh redly check carat to also integrate at the same time purple blackly check carat in become integral whole with it, hugely check at that the carat becomes more and more violent of time, the difference being surrounded by it happens to fragile girl unexpectedly to change, utter darkness of long the hair suddenly grow crazy a growing of sort, same at fast- growing up still have her slender and petite body ……
Is originally relaxed and weak □have already tightly bound in the her body, the flat chest also becomes round and smooth and towering ambiguously it is thus clear that cherry is red at 2:00, and smooth and delicate lower abdomen, solid raise stand of □and two high beautiful legs, the all these perfectly delineate the fine shape that the 15, 6 years old blooming flower season young girl should have ……
"Is this still the only 9-year-old girl that year?"This is that for an instant the output doubt in all public.
Looking at in the owner surprised Cha the body occurrence difference changes of feeling, drive brutally check carat circumambience half's kneeling have already slowly stood up at the girl on the ground, utter darkness of long the hair have already grown into ankle, although being several is near □of the body curve is beautiful, full of to delude public absolute being of □magic power, isn't owners to all have real strenght to watch, present in addition to big snake pill, almost owner all drive the strength that almost wants to make people's asphyxiation suppress can not breathe, unbearable in succession retreat to avoid that kind of terrible strength.
Resist that violent strength, the dispassion stands at first the big snake pill looking at at present body spread all over curse printed Zheng wore a pair of bloody eyes looking at their own girls, heart tiny tinily sighed tone, that kind of the look in the eyes that was full of old grudge again acquaint with however, hereafter forever all can not from that attractive eyes in see to arrive be occasionally confused by oneself to take how many cents become intimate with of weak look in the eyes?
The in the mind is suddenly some indispositions, but doesn't regret, he always all can't for the after the event regrets for once doing, 'like'this kind of difficult to express emotion he basically doesn't need, as long as she hates she like, hading better don't use that kind of forever will let the vision that he feels pity on looking at himself/herself.
He thinks his own heart already cold hard like stone, can be humiliated by other people she also just think that proving that girl is of no account for she, but when he sees wave breeze a person all kiss feeling, envy of emotion unexpectedly like poison the grass Be generally crazy to grow in his heart, the fist is made an effort to fist just for the sake of arrestment oneself under reach to stop of order, clearly have already decided to give her up, why does the view still have been making track for her figure?
Why will not understand oneself become so strange, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论