2012年11月16日星期五

cheap beats by dre t that pig that send

Type the monster is afraid of, even if 400 bosses didn't ask
|Way, however his foot still follows my step to have no consequently come to a stop.
"Do you know the real strenght of the monster here?The real strenght of the monster can not use grade now distinct, we ran into those before, those monsters that own certain intelligence that we ran into in the nightmare forest before, although their grades weren't specially high,they can bring us very big injury, and at fish Jing in Qian Tang Jiang shrimp the soldiers, the intelligence is higher, although their real strenght can not also truely harm you, same you also very difficult wound arrive it, in case of what we ran into is the words of a monster with very high giant intelligence, you take what block."I toward a Tyrannosaurus to counter-question a way.
"That eldest brother do you say how to do?Do we escape so?"The Tyrannosaurus is said not to know by me how answer criticism, as long as obey my meaning.
"Only escape not to go not.We temporarily avert from first, then again the observation see exactly is what giant monster, and lend this understand for a while the circumstance of this historic relic mainland."I speak I ground viewpoint.
"Eldest brother, you see there have a lake, we get there to hide for a while how?"Long Yin who hurtles to the front at this time comes to a stop, the finger wears one direction to ask a way toward me.
I follow the direction pointed by Long Yin to see go and indeed as expected have a very big lake, just this lake seems to be peace quiet.The lake noodles is very quiet.So big lake unexpectedly even a waterfowls all have no and connected even by the side of this lake and also the insect sons greatly ordering and don't discover.
"Not, we arrive there of the knoll heap go."One is dangerous of the felling let I decision not go to lake there.Being anti- toward the another part is leaving lake not and far knoll heap to there rush.
Is public not clear I why would not like to go to lake that, however behind hugely the step voice have been already closed to.Also no longer ask more, rush through close behind I rush toward the knoll heap.
Is very quick we came right away what I say that, in fact this isn't small either, we this a group of people even I at inside totally 17 people hide at this at 1:00 all not seem to be hustle, but deathless garbage because of wanting to reduce drive the probability of that giant monster detection drive I temporarily again accept.
'Bang bang bang~~'the huge step voice is more and more near, however being grown over here by the tree is too high, we haven't seen is what kind of giant monster, however the voice for sending out rang to see from the step voice, should be a body figure huge, and step very breadth ground monster.Just make me feeling strange BE, so big body figure, unexpectedly still move freely in this forest.The very one-steps step have never stopped, and I listen to that voice more and more near,dr dre beats.But the earth unexpectedly has no much vibration,is us too strong the this reducing of real estate earthquake ability of the place?
"Eldest brother, don't I see to the top."Long Yin silently moves nearby, I toward me to ask a way.
"Like, you the concealed body go up, however want to carefully order."I ordered to nod, Long Yin had the absolute being concealed cape, and his Huan monster is again the eagle dragon of eight ranks, he with Huan monster after matching the body owned flying ability, and canned also keep concealed body status while flying.
Long Yin after my approval, immediately from my in the moment disappeared, but also just at I the ground disappeared in eyes, I can know to clearly feel Long Yin's action through an absolute being, just didn't know why, got into after this historic relic mainland, my absolute being's knowing to seem is limited, can observe ground the distance that the place only has more than ten rices, exceed what can not also discover.
Long Yin flew tree Cha and hid one stub is tallestly the biggest tree Cha coping, spread toward the voice of the direction hope to go, however he carefully strafed 1 time,did not discover the giant monster that I say, and the step voice of that giant monster was more and more near, seemed in the neighborhood, but Long Yin doesn't see at all, and that giant monster should be a concealed body of, otherwise the tree in the forest at least will also along with the ambulation but swing of giant monster, can now some swings all have no, and that more and more near.
"Eldest brother, really strange, I have never seen to have here what monster existence, and at treetop what act to all have no, even connect a head of birds don't see."Long Yin passed the circumstance that he observes private to chat to spread to give out me at this time.
"What don't also see?"I hear after the message that Long Yin spreads, immediately puzzle get up, the so big voice rings, should be a monster with huge body figure emanative of just to, how may don't discover, that step declares to have been already closed to clearly.
"Did you discover an other strange place?"I ask a way to Long Yin.
"Have no!"Long Yin's answer can not relieve my doubt.
"Eldest brother, how,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com?"The disorderly dance sees after the facial expression that I puzzle and immediately and in a soft voice ask a way.
"Long Yin didn't see that monster in the treetop and connected a shadows and don't discover."I said message and disorderly dance that Long Yin spread bottom.
"Having the body figure to may be that monster isn't big, didn't Long Yin see under the tree?"The disorderly dance counter-questions a way.
"Press the step voice to see impossibly, that monster again small also small don't arrive where go to, even if the body figure doesn't have the tree here Gao, but when it move those tree at least also will have some swings just to, can now some actions all have no."I the different idea ground say.
"That eldest brother do you think what kind of circumstance meeting is?"Knowing the dance didn't also fold and had to throw a problem back to myself.
"Hiss-that monster seemed to come to a stop."I stretch out index finger to put by the side of the mouth and signal hint everyone calmness, because this listenned to a suddenly out of hearing step voice.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 526 is repeatedly weird
Renew time:2009-9-2319:27:12 chapter word numbers:4230

"Eldest brother, you see!"We waited along while here in the hillside and had never seen that monster appear, but at this time, the absolute being punishes an angel to suddenly point at lake to there toward me to in a soft voice shout a way.
Follow absolute being to punish the direction that the angel points to hope to go, the wild beast that sees one being like a mountain pig just and slowly and longly closes to that lake and seems to want to drink water.
"Strange affair?Pressing says that that monster sends out a so big voice to ring, other of the little animals should escape just to ah, how does this pig unexpectedly don't fear, still be taking a walk?"The disorderly dance looking at that the wild beast of pig, doesn't understand that the ground whispered.
"Long Yin has the movements that discover the monster now?"I didn't manage a whispering of disorderly dance, anti- dynasty Long Yin of the treetop spread an inquiry information pass by.
"Have no, in addition to the pig of by the lake, have no other living creatures to appear."Long Yin is very quick and then sends back to conclude a fruit.
"Have no?"I hear after Long Yin's answer, lower the head contemplate get up, press the step voice of saying that monster so, should in this neighborhood just to, unfortunately my absolute being knew to be subjected to restriction, otherwise I can also know to search with the absolute being by myself.
"Eldest brother, that pig seems to want to the by the lake to drink water, how isn't it afraid of that giant monster?"It is curious about that the baby Tyrannosaurus towards me to ask a way again.
"Am I how can anyone know?"My white the Tyrannosaurus is one eye, for this kind of strange phenomenon, I also think impassability, because of the change of the Earth ecosystem, that pig also becomes very marvelous not afraid the giant monster is not?
"Eldest brother, just of the step voice meeting can't be that pig to send out come of?"Follow one's inclinations to suddenly have fantastic idea ground to ask a way.
"Depend, you have no brain ah, how more stupid than me, that pig is just much heavy.Could you send out a so big voice to ring?"At follow one's inclinations nearby of roar the sky is immediately anti- to press to follow one's inclinations a , had been being followed one's inclinations to say before stupid, finally can answer criticism back now.
"Is that it that pig that send out to ground,cheap beats by dre?"Although the words in roar sky right, this world too oddness, if Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论