2012年10月9日星期二

beats by dre uk make you master

Song of the rendering on the top ring ,victory ,this is the Milan fighters in this task in the first positive victory ,but is faced with ten times the enemy success! Is this victory .
Formally established Ye Yinzhu in Milan soldiers heart ,leaf Yinzhu command or jerky ,but he fought in either before or the final tone blade s sound growth of god .In the battle to get a decisive role .
relationresultOliveiralooked up at the peak of Ye Yinzhu look ,leaf Yinzhu hands on the strings .Erase video to music .Gaze .Oliveira sword with his left hand, his right hand on his head, out a thumb ,in his tone melody under the action of the fully and delightfully attack made him feel more high order fighting force ,though this is the first .
But Oliveira was now ,they already liked the Sensaura halo of fighting .relationresultFoxKent in three handle Epee oppression was brought before the Yinzhu leaves .At this point the mixed Legion think-tank face has become a dead grey ,that is five thousand to five hundred ah !From beginning to end fighting .
Only had such a short time ,he never imagined before ,the five hundred is so powerful ,in fact .The orcs to judge is not wrong .Their enemy is only five hundred .But the five hundred elite force than Kent know in two Milan regiment is stronger ,nondestructive ,the other is lossless !Don resist ,Kent is now even has abandoned the living faith .
relationresultBlueflash .Oliveira came to Yinzhu side lobe . of bamboo .The orc army tradition, fox is the Consigliere ,this guy should provide us a lot of information . , relationresultYe Yinzhuclose off waterfall etc.
.Looking at the kent .His clear eyes suddenly become like Han Tan general profound ,two fierce look straight into the eyes of kent .May I have your name, please .relationresultLeafYinzhu voice was calm .
Listen to the nearby Milan fighters ears and No .But the fox people Kent the mind is as magic reperfusion brain general .Fox the not strong spiritual defense line for instant collapse .
relationresultYes,I am. My name is kent . Human eyes have become a fox .Mental magic hypnotic control is by no means he can resist the .relationresultRecent troop movements to the Arctic wilderness Thor tribe is doing what? Why are you here the number and not always the same? , relationresultSpecifically why I do not know ,we just listen to the chiefs came to command ,seems to be looking for the dwarves .
But until now no results .Our side to the three regiment was transferred two to the Arctic wilderness internal action ,allegedly, this search is carpet ,not only we Thor tribes ,including Mars tribal drink Solomon tribes were also involved .
The three Sheik adults seem to pay much attention to . , relationresultFind the dwarves?Leaf Yinzhu heart secretly laugh, I was looking for Beamon and the Amethyst mountain giant .Let them well, breaking the head they could not find the purple and clear figure .
They can be in your own piano city territory .Ah !relationresultLightflashing .Ye Yinzhu in the eyes of a faint light .Continued : now your army is dead .You can order the following five thousand wolf rider ? , relationresult.
Can ,I in the regiment army . Kent unhesitatingly replied ,leaf Yinzhu eyes light has made him completely lost ,( ring @@@ sub @@@ network) , relationresultYe Yinzhulight suddenly strengthen .
An intense mental fluctuation from the eyes of outgoing , remember my eyes ,also remember my face ,from now on ,i .Ye Yinzhu will make you master ,your spirit and soul .The future will obey my commands ,become my most faithful servant .
, relationresult,remember your eyes and face .My spirit and soul will always obey your command ,I ,fox people Kent ,will always be your most loyal servant . While talking, Kent subconsciously down on his knees to leaf Yinzhu worship .
relationresultYe Yinzhulight circulation . Well, you come on ,now you can go back .With you for the rest of wolf had been to the East in search of .Remember .You have to run the enemy has oriental .
, relationresultKentis repeated : .We encounter the enemy had to flee east . Repeat the words ,with a face dazed ,down the hill, and go .relationresultOliveira looked at theleaf Yinzhu .
Exclaim: worthy of Ferguson dean to close disciple ,tone bamboo ,did not think you not only piano magic is powerful, even spiritual magic is so powerful .This will be accompanied by the hypnotic brand fox life .
With this error message protection .We enter the Arctic wilderness within a short period of time as long as self cover is good, will not have too much trouble . , relationresultYe Yinzhujust smiled .
Didn .Hypnotic Kent not just surface so simple ,which he arranged in Orc world in a pawn .The purple one day will come again the orcs .Another regiment level staffs as internal .After the attack on the quake will play no small role .
relationresultSimplytrimming .The Milan fighters even minor injuries are not .They will attack Shangdi armor Orc all output completely out .After a simple dressing .Ye Yinzhu immediately ordered ,to start all over again ,this five hundred Milan elite ,in the leaf Yinzhu ,Oliveira and leaves can lead the next .
Truly into the Arctic wilderness .relationresultIn a darkened room,a thin and tall figure stood there ,her body was completely black outfit the parcel ,a dark blue long fell behind .
Over her hips in a perfect arc .relationresultYou come back . The tall figure appears in the room on the other side .relationresultYes ,I am back . , relationresultYou taller . The tall figure sound somewhat lonely .
Also with a suppressed feelings .relationresultYou call me back in the Silom qualifying battle ,I will try my best to do it for you ,this is for you I do second things ,about Milan information ,beats by dre uk,I have investigated a part .
Later .I only need you one thing .When this is done .Between you and I, will have nothing to do . The dark blue slender woman said coldly .Sound without any sense of color .relationresultYou really hate me ? tall man with dark eyes a little pain .
relationresultYou say ? dark blue women subtle way .Her voice is no longer cold .But that the dead are more terrible than cold .relationresultWith a sigh,tall man said : yes .I am sorry you are mother ,but ,after all you are my daughter .
Can give me a chance ?Do we between father and daughter ,only the three conditions ? , relationresultYes .Only the three conditions exist ,I admit ,you gave me life .However ,I do not admit that you are my father ,when these three conditions I also finished .
I will owe you half of it back to you .Until then ,you and I ,will not have any relations . , relationresultReally does not have the possibility of reconciliation ?Since I knew your presence, I never good enough for you ? , relationresultDarkblue woman with a sneer , good for me? You are my talent well ,if I have no native children the best gift .
Now no strength .You will be so good to me ?You except in those poor women who release their * outside .Do other things that are needed to get the interests .Like you to give of the orcs .
Also not to let them down to Milan ?I also like .You just want to use my ability .We only have interest relationship, and I do not say what the family ,it would make me feel sick .I . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论