2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre pro nd you arrive at to

Accompany me to the life end.Even if I am him and die,die of dead get worth ……she wants to think and arrives at own house.
It is 3:40 p.m., her husband climbed mountain a Jian mushroom to go to and hadn't come back.Hence, she makes use of for this period of time, the no time for waiting ground launched him as the love letter that she writes:
Dedicate to me am each each time engrave to think of of kid sister:
Ever since that time acquaint with you, from now on no longer sorrow;
Who is the song of mirth unexpectedly?Just because the month misses you.
Last night light breeze light drizzle, such as at ear low language;
Who is the night again in the independence?It is just silent to miss you.
The dear kid sister ever since that time receives your letter on July 18, I hasn't been giving you the letter in reply, please more understand.In July 18 on days, we date at Long Shan, the scene in that day comes clearly to view.For this, I describe like this:
Ten thousand insides have no cloud, sunlight fire;Shoulder to shoulder but go, only have you I.
Mutually see to slice towards hoping, feeling content;Feeling person's words, sweet in the bottom of the heart.
Dated last time, January had been many;Time is endless, the bitterness is subjected to molestation.
Think of kid sister.Is each each time engrave;Feeling include much deep, love to have many fires.
Today meets, happy happiness;Lawn on, you I sit opposite.
Benignity shake hands, warmth wear I;Tightly embrace each other, can not get more.
At this moment, you hope me, infinite deep feeling, need not narrate in detail.
Is tiny tiny on smiling, the eye concusses glad eye;Seem loadstone, draw on me.
Your nature, your personality;Is soft gentle, such as jade snow.
You I only have, benevolence 1;Sow love seedling, bloom 1.
The sweat sprinkles to infuse and knots a love fruit, a hundredfold cherishes and love of result.
Together multiply by bateau, arbitrarily drift on water;Brave the wind and waves, drive onto a love river.
Dear kid sister, recall is fine forever.Therefore, I usually for recalling things of the past, have already become the mental food that I remember fondly your indispensability.Please see I is in a recollection on April 6:
The heaven opened insight and gave us for a pleasantly warm spring;
Yesterday return strong breeze your work, today was the sun be empty, glorious brilliant.
In this fine day, I and you arrive at to date a location;
How much think of of mood, only represented language towards seeing, at the moment.
We walk toward that mountain to, arm in arm, side by side,
Mouth inside continuously say, come to remembering fondly of heart recently.
Last time didn't can date in time, only because the kid sister chases patient;
That day, you suffered from catching a cold of severity, but took a slight illness to arrive at a peach source.
Finished listenning to your tell, be full of love in my heart;
I estimated at that time, may be another to have because of original.
The bosom friend that is how sincere, how simple language;
How clean and pure cordiality, how intensely hot love.
We finally met today, and more even sweet than honey;
Tightly embrace each other together, the in the mind curled up crazy big wave huge Lan.
This is the happy time, this is to inebriate a reluctanting to part with of person;
This is the unforgettable time, this is the blinking Psalter ……
The kid sister that I day and night think of, April 6 on days, we all felt happy and happy.Please see my feeling:
Is pure clearly later on the weather is great, the brother and sister mutually invite in the low hill;
There is feeling that gather together to thank heaven, arrange such good time.
Eyes are infinite to see feeling, win ten thousand speech ideas deeply long;
Float desire fairy the body inebriate first, happiness every moment never forgets.
Dear kid sister, the romance in spring, the beauty in spring, will stay forever my heart at you in:
The sunlight is brilliant in spring, the genial breezes blows into heart;
Disappear kid sister noodles for several days, very think of in the heart
The long deep feeling is like gum, continuously the tender feelings ties up Mian;
Only wish the morning and night is always concomitant, guard at your nearby.
The dearest kid sister, spring has been already lost and floats however goes to in summer.The feeling vegetable in summer, summer of very hot, make me hard more to forget:
The spring breeze blows to the utmost in summer, the mountain spends lousy Man to all over the place open;
100 birds sing a freshman to live, surge of emotion billowing good regrets.
After acquainted with kid sister, remember fondly time to worry a bosom;
No matter work and study, ignore at home and be on business.
Got along with feeling in the past sea, love such as gum difficult separate;
Gather together to feel time short, mutually spread to cover up in the painful heart.
The sun and moon is long flowing water, prosperity a go to never come again,beats by dre pro;
Only wish you my heart bear each other out, the morning and night doesn't separate.
I am lovely of kid sister, do you how see to summer?I have special state of mind to summer:
Top of hill green tree spring onion spring onion, the sky is scorching sun overhead;
The bird together flies to blare in the wood, your my cordiality is just thick.
There is an unexpected obstacles, cover ascend 1 F shadow;
The relief misunderstands more in person, the mood is matchless concussion.
You are like one beautiful Xia and reflect to go into my eyes;
Tightly embrace each other pleased in the heart, the sweet surpasses description.
The love is sweet to have a bitterness, remember fondly to make people grow crazy;
Only the appointment makes people inebriate and imagines fine future prospects.
Kid sister of thinking of, I can say for remembering fondly you is each each time engrave;I can say for concerning about you from without a break;I can say for loving deeply you is forever forever.When I see you, I describe like this:
A country road of flection, Gao Gao's low hill;
I the heart for thinking of!Be like at the moment long ascend wing.
Brush past continuing long road, crossed Gao Gao's low hill;
Arrive at the body of kid sister side insensibly.
How think of you!You the face of that smile;
How reluctant to part with you!You are that fine image.
At the moment, I stand on your in front, careful of scrutinize you;
At the moment, I grip that of hands, mood concussion, red-blooded flow to drip.
Those sweet time, how can I forget it;
Those gentle and soft words encourage me to resolve to succeed.
The top of hill that is that Gao high, leave fine time;
That very long river dike up, speak to you how many heart-to-heart talks?
Under that cool shade under a tree, I nestle at your body side;
The on the travel of that foreign land, let I the whole life of record you in the mind.
At the moment, you I together take a ship and fight shot to welcome of wind waves;
Wait for darkly in the past, welcomed the first light of day of one glitter.
Dear kid sister, I remember fondly you moment by moment.Therefore, cherish more to your love;To your feeling more valuable.I realize like this:
Naturally love have much deep, thousand silk 10000 wisps worry my body;
Think that you can meet at ordinary times, the relief is annoyed to is pleased in the heart.
The sincere love is like mutual attachment, deep feeling thick friendship the sea is deep;
You I turn to make mandarin duck bird and freely fly in the forest ……
Dear kid sister, do you still remember?I 7 have a month 3 see you on days, can you aren't at home, let me fail to meet.My then mood, seem burnable fire, over a fire sprinkled a pail of ice-cold water, immediately make me feel disappointment;Immediately make me feeling in poor fettle;Immediately make me feel to be like a ball that lost power.The then mood is such:
Mountain in the summer spends lousy Man to all over the place open, the summit of hill goes to battle a rush of genial breezes to blow to come over;
The thinking kid sister isn't afraid sky of hot journey is far, step by step follow hill path to come forward.
How much sunset there is the noodles to see you, my mood thinking is fidgety unbearable;
Draw out time to see kid sister in today, table one form thinks of of feeling comfortable breadth of view.
Unexpectedly close relatives' kid sister isn't at home, immediately my emotion is uneasy have no countenance;
Have who know what happened a deep idea thick difficult mutually meet, have who know love the spark Be difficult to open.
I have to depressed and not talking much go toward back to walk, the heart remembers fondly kid sister feeling to be full of;
Wait to call on the kid sister again next time, together sprinkle to infuse a love flower heavy open ……
Kid sister of thinking of, I while could not seeing you, pain and sufferings of the heart is imaginable.Particularly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论