2012年10月26日星期五

Cheap Beats By Dre r me Tobol hesit

Network officials ,what equipment despite the opening . Well -- !Basic equipment I can solve their own .You provide us with free transportation on . No problem .However, direct use of mech assault may not work, you take this .
The lancet pulled out a and identity nameplate as size quality crystal slice to .I take in hand and asked : ? Nicki Jacques space research for this contest sponsored special prizes ,miniature mecha inventory system .
It can be used to store it ? Yes. tobol sent Niki Jacques to this stuff ? The lancet nodded , and you . I left the pie , so great strength ,the results of the last people to send to the door ,it was the laugh my head off !A pity I managed to mix to the rank of captain ! If you like I could restore your army, reinstated .
No, I joined the army just to eat mixed, now I have no food to eat ,or not ! Oh -- !You make a fortune ? Be it .The thirty-three fleet when it . This is my most concern . Within a week .
is time !I will be in this one or two days trying to get Weibolier asteroid belt . I smiled and said . Yeah !According to the contest rules to finally obtain the S challenge match in ten days ,must accept the other player challenge ,and win .
Can finally get to class S license ,you are not possible !The lingsing infants will have her champion bonus prizes and all returned to the interstellar mecha contest organizing committee ,she can not retreat ,would like this can be forwarded to you ,but you can complete the challenge ,so that it cannot be transferred to you .
I listened to the lancet word listens how to think ,how the prince seems to be in take pleasure in other people !Do not serve a what ,because I saw Tobol from the hotel and walk out ,a face which looked around ,seems to be looking for? This is how things ? Click here to it ,also can voice ,you can own mecha a prestige point name like a dragon ,tiger ,what ,then find a space cry Dragon XXX or XXX tiger on the line .
Prince Lanster & Road business . !# $ % ... ... !It is necessary to have so much trouble ? I looked at the hands of crystal nameplate ,was in the side to the top to find a small protuberant, rang but have no reaction .
!But fortunately not enter your information ,otherwise you must be killed . The lancet fist from I seized the crystal nameplate .The lancet windows open, crystal nameplate side facing the vehicle space ,a blue light from the nameplate of flew out ,falling in a dozen paces ground, barely visible light regiment is a model of a small robot ,however the blink of an eye blue dispersed, clearing a heavily armed MechAssault proudly stand .
See ,Cheap Beats By Dre? ,oh ,oh !See clearly . Looking at the huge monster like mecha my mind that scared !If the man in the car is my press ,the flying car certainly will be reimbursed ,but this prince I can not afford to pay !The lancet the crystal nameplate on the button, a beam of blue light irradiation to the deck ,deck in blue light enveloped into blue ball to fly back to the crystal plaque .
The lancet retracted mecha open car computer, crystal nameplate connection terminal . You need to modify the miniature mecha inventory system settings ? The on-board computer with synth asked .
Yes . Warning !After the modification of all information will change you decide ? Determine. Please input the corresponding password . I am the prince of the lancet . Lanster speaks to at the same time, the right hand thumb on the computer screen .
Print contrast correctly ,fingerprint comparison is correct, gene of quasi ,began to change ,please input new information . The lancet from inside the toolbox to find a knife to me said : put your blood to drip a drop in the above .
The real trouble ! I murmured took the knife cut your finger ,drop a drop in crystal nameplate .According to the prince instructions ,to amend the information from him ,I dig out Necklace string crystal nameplate will wear it around my neck .
Say goodbye don uh -- !The Weibolier asteroid belt distance of thirty-three fleet transport ship locations of the missing is the 0 .6 years ? No, not at all. Is ? No, not at all.
Then I must be mistaken . In fact, I do not know the specific distance ,just under the impression that the locations of the missing barge without nearby asteroid belt .Brief and Prince takes leave ,I the coaster .
, relationresultThe seventy-sixth chapter relationresultTobolsaw that appeared out of nowhere mecha and stop next to it in the car ,walked over to see, and it also vanished ,soon see me from the coaster down Tobol to step up and walked over however did not walk a few steps and stopped ,like he had recognized the vehicle who is riding .
Tobol knew the prince to the self is a beautifully designed ,although as Prince men shall forward to welcome you ,but not the prince orders so the past didn too good . Are you looking for me ? Tobol hesitating when I came near him .
out for so long ,that you run so ... ... .What task ? Tobol saw standing in the car next to your two Pro Health far Chong he nodded his head on the speed ,speed started, will not continue to move forward ,he asked me .
Before I could speak to stop runaway near ,tobol busy to sit inside the car to the lancet ,salute .The lancet windows open said to Tobol , today you follow all battle to perform the task ,specific arrangements also listen to him, understand ? Understand !Under the guarantee to complete tasks .
Looking at the coaster Kaiyuan Tobol again asked me : what was that? Go back first ,lest they impatient ! See also stream wind from the hotel and walk out I said to Tobol on the long I would like to ask you how can the girl do together ? You said I and the Federation of the two boy? Yeah ! How are you me !Just because of you ?These days the girl tried to get our outlet ,US may be enough, there is a drop of wine does not stick to ascetic .
Oh -- !Is ?Early know ,should I later day ,let you have a heart . - is it right? ! Tobol listen to my words is not right at me ,shook his fist at .Back to the hotel Tobol said he and I days ( I can not speak ,if I said Murong Xiaokai probably first won believe ) .
Even so ,Murong Xiaokai or immediately that she will go .Tobol explained that the military secrets ,Murong Xiaokai unmoved ,I do not care so much , the little girl asked courage :how
can you be so empty out about ,you don go to what learn ,read what book ? Go to school? Reading ? Murong Xiaokai squint will I skim swift then said: I was nine years old, graduated
from university ten years earning a master ,eleven years to finish reading a doctor ,fourteen take the biological ,mathematical ,physical ,chemical ,electronic ,medical ,geological ,economic Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论