2012年10月23日星期二

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com shed drinking Our 2

 "Do not you want to tell me some your stories?"Yang Wei doesn't answer that but is counter-question me.
I hesitated for a while and in brief told her:"I am in Vancouver now, I ……just work for eight Yes."
"Square's eight Yes?Square's 8?"Yang Wei Zhou for a while eyebrows:"Did you enter a big turn?"
"Do you know eight Yes?"
"It is incognizant."Yang Wei soon shake head:"But the leader of big turn in Canada.I am certainly knowing."She smiled for a while:"This can explain at least you why here.Suo Mr. Lin now and big turn at the cooperation, I have the news of this aspect."
"What about you?You how can here?"
"Household business."Smiled for a while:"These didn't relate to with you of, excusing me me very much can not say.Isn't that I don't believe you, just the rules of household, I have to obey."
I sighed tone:"However I know at least, your deep businesses must be very important ……otherwise words, you nearby can't have so many tight bodyguards ……I just was almost killed by your under charge."
Yang Wei bursts once the Chi smile, she looking at swim trunks on my body, a bit helpless:"You is come up from Shui-li swimming in the lake of ……you didn't definitely see, from this villa outside, all stand I of under charge of, get to hillside from here now up, be all rowed for forbid area.This is what Suo Mr. Lin connive.If you come over from the land, in the outer circle the meeting be blocked by my person.But you from aquatic come of, got into all of a sudden their warnning turn inside, they are certainly very nervous."
I saw the dress on her body, that Bikini swimwear undoubtedly and very could make a show of chemisette magic power, I don't dare to see more, very quick draw apart vision:"Did you just also prepare to swim?"
Yang Wei intentionally pulls a long face:"Have you ever seen wear the swimwear attending party?"
"The words early known, I in the lake more treat in a short while, can ast least see more the appearance that you swim so."
Don't know why, I suddenly feel light it's loose.Face Yang Wei, I already didn't at the beginning of that kind of alert in the mind, completely seem together similar with the old friend that more than a years disappear.

Chapter 8 【beauty bosom friend 】



A bottle of red wine was very quick and then finished drinking.Our 2 people as if the whale absorb water generally ……frankly speaking thus of drink a method, if let whichever see to the expert whom the red wines have understand, will definitely condemn that we are reckless waste of grain.Even if is to literally pull a person to come out, all know red wine is should small and soft article.
A bottle of red wine bottom goes, Yang Wei's facial expression the slightest didn't change and only had eyes but is more and more bright.Her fine facial features is still serene and beautiful, dyed 1 F pink on two Sais.
"Could you also drink?"I saw her one eye.
"Drink, why don't drink?"Smiled for a while:"I tell you, I the very small age will drink, at the time that I drank, were you still taking red scarf!"
Yang Wei is after all Yang Wei, she later on saw me in a short while, there is 1 kind in the look in the eyes deliberate, immediately and slowly shake:"It isn't right."
"What not right?"
"You aren't right."Yang Wei sighed tone:"You seem to have what worry today."
"Admire!"I intentionally smiled for a while:"Why to say so?"
"Because I see a person always very quasi-."Yang Wei seems understatement tone:"This you need not denial of."
……"I am in a short while silent:"Really there is worry."
Yang Wei enjoyed, probably is an alcoholic function, she incredibly the dish rise leg to sit at sofa up, the Quan shrinks a pair of high legs.The top half lazy ocean ocean ground leans against and squints Jing to looking at me:"You can say with me, if you are the friend to me."
I just a little hesitated for a while:"I ……met a girl today ……a very young girl, her age is very young.I originally think that she is just young unreasonable, so formerly although she did a lot of wrong matters,I forgave her ……I even also want to help her and hope that she cans walk moral path and is a person well ……but today ……I am disappointed to her ……"
The time of beginning I return just brief in a general way tell, but tinily stare at in under, I discover I seem not self-conscious of more say more detailed.
Yang Wei's look in the eyes is lightly and calmly very quiet, take 1 kind, forgive ……that is 1 kind to make me feel a sincere look in the eyes, seeming will make you feel.This person, this woman, at the moment.Can trust!Is that I can tell any worry toward her,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com!
Hence, my beginning more says more many, finally simply speak the that Yin disorderly party was also.
Yang Wei quietly after finishing listenning to, she sighed tone, slowly way:"Hum ……the gold is 13 alliances ……is that princess' his highness to take you go to of?"
I a surprised:"Are you how can anyone know?"
"."Smiled for a while.Then spoke one to let me shocked words:"Because that princess' his highness also ever wanted pull me become member."
Looking at the different color on my face, Yang Wei bursts Chi a smile:Was incredibly seldom red on"I didn't take part in …… H'm ……" her face for a while, soft-voiced way:"I work feeling always more careful.So she pulled before I become member, I did a full survey and understood their that organization of ……then I refused."
I loosenned tone.
Frankly speaking, if the girl of Yang Wei so proud and elegant smartness, also join that kind of to let people disgusted organization, I really will be disappointed.
Looking at Yang Wei Lian of red and dizzy, my all of a sudden understood what!
Does the princess try to pull her to become member?
H'm, in consideration of that coquettish man's natural character, and she is bi-sexual!She knows Yang Wei.Affirmation is ever to Yang Wei so everyone's noodles the all very outstanding big beauty once moved idea!
Yang Wei is very quick from the mind that my guessed me in look in the eyes, she sighed tone:"Suo Mr. Lin is personal thing, regrettable but born one to work an absurd daughter."
She seems to be not to miss excessive speaking about she and just a little deliberates for a while, soft track:"I understood your meaning ……you is to today at that kind of place, see that girl, so is disappointed, to?"
"H'm."I nod:"BE disappoints very much!"
I"very" two words bite very heavily.
Then I sink a track:"That girl, I originally embraced to her to expect very greatly.But she a make this mistake in the ground.Originally, she made mistake and then broughted trouble many people.But I think that her essence is pretty good, so formerly I feel that she should be able to be forgiven ……after all have a words say of very interesting:The young man makes mistake, God will forgive.Be not?"
I deeply absorbed tone:"But, if again and again make a same mistake, so I have to disappoint to her."
Yang Wei quietly listens to me finishing saying and suddenly asking 1:"You say of the girl, is ……H'm, is be not be for the sake of her, did you just give offense to the influence that you dare not provoke to ange?"
My Leng for a while, immediately understand to come over, previous Yang Wei once said by himself/herself, she obviously once investigated my affair, so she knows the process of some affairs, isn't strange either.
"Yes."I didn't deny.
"I can ask you a question Yao ……Yang Wei lightly knit the brows:"Do you love this girl very much?Are you because of loving her?"
I smiled:"Of course not BE.To me, she is just a kid sister younger sister."
"It Be getting more understand."Yang Wei hanged the head down to think meeting son, she suddenly stood from the sofa, then walked to my in front, at I nearby of the position sat down.
The distance that she sits I am very near, take one on the hair silk light subtle fragrance.Her close quarter looking at my eyes, the look in the eyes is very pure, very bright ……very rational.
My body is unbearable to hereafter shrink 1:00: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论