2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dre pro Mm(Is more je

Seeing you is me, we once meeteach other last time
I:Really canning not recalling is really ashamed.You is ……
Mm:The Hey Hey is me, didn't listen to out?
I:Go to work, make what make??Make a phone call dry what, have what matter?Say!!
Mm:Hum, hear is me so fierce, I hanged
(The telephone hanged)
I:……
Noon 12:00
The telephone rings
Mm:Husband, what do you eat at noon?
I:Don't know, see, literally eat a point
Mm:How can it possibly be literally, you this several nature's works make favour and eat to order okay, nutritive, not the body don't go
I:I knew that eating orders like of
Mm:That you eat what good?
I:……I don't know as well and see to have what good of eat what
Mm:That has what good?
I:I don't know, you say to eat what like?
Telephone there someone call mm name
Mm:I don't know that you literally ate to order me to have a meal white white as well
The telephone hanged
I:……
At 1:00 p.m., company, busy
Telephone again ring(boon??Why do I want to say to be again)
Mm:The husband is me
I:Listen to out, what matter, wife
Mm:Missed you, made a phone call for you
I:
Mm:What mean, a word?Do you miss me
I:Miss you
Mm:You guess I is where now?
I:Don't know, you where
Mm:You guess
I:Can not guess, where are you ?
Mm:You guess
I:Where exactly
Mm:Xi Xi, in the company
I:That makes me guess what
Mm:Seeing you can be figured out and see whether us have a mind to respond
I:……
At 3:00 p.m., company, busy
Telephone ……
I:Feed, you good
The telephone is there:……
I:Feed?Who, talk
The telephone is there:……
I:Feed, feed?Please talk and seek which?
The telephone is there:……
I:Feed??????Is out of hearing?Don't talk me to hang
Mm:The husband is me, don't hang
I:That how don't you talk?Am I busy and always make a phone call and have what matter?
Mm:Nothing important matter, be want to listen to your voice, husband white white
I:……
5:00 p.m.
Someone seeks me
Bearer:Are you Mr. Ma?
I:Is me, have what matter?
Bearer:We is company's city of xx nets of, this is the chocolate that settles at the young lady, let what us deliver
A warm current wears heart but leads
I:Like, thank you
Bearer:……
I:……
Bearer:……
I:……Still what is up?
Bearer:The Sir hasn't paid, this is the cash on delivery
I:, Sorry, I take to you
The person walked
I make a phone call
Mm:Feed, you good
I:Wife, the chocolate delivered
Mm:, So quick, they handle affairs an efficiency still pretty high
I:Thank you, wife, you make a phone call I ain't good, you don't get angry
Mm:Boon, you are willing to admit a mistake like, acknowledge wrong and then change is a good comrade, boon??Thank me what
I:The thanking you buys chocolate for me
Mm:That is my what I bought stays to eat, the box is a lot too big, I can not move, let you take to go home for me
I:……
6:00 p.m.
Give or get an electric shock ……
Mm:Husband works overtime tonight?
I:BE, favour.
Mm:That I go home to ascend rice first?Wait you to come back to eat
I:Is so lovely?Not is have what scheme?
Mm:(Is angry)See you say of, seem I so lazy????Calculated, don't do!!
I:Do not, don't get angry, I play trick,beats by dre pro, you do!
Mm:That I returned to, white white
I:White white
(At 9:00 p.m., come home)
I:You came back!!!
Mm:(Is happy)Husband came back?
I:Yes, famished, have a meal
Mm:Eat what rice?The vegetables hasn't stir-fried!
I:You ……you not is say that you cook a meal?
Mm:Yes, I cook a meal, but I have never said to stir-fry vegetables!!
I:……
Dead hour, I sleep soundly in, the flank is the mm that boringly could not sleep
Mm:Husband, husband?
I:……
Mm:Husband, do you like me?
I:(Is in a daze, instinct reaction)like
Mm:That who do you still like?
I:……
Mm:Say, I ain't angry
I:(Is in a daze, instinct reaction)the whole Zhi is wise
Mm:(Is jealous)Why
I:Beauty beauty big beauty
Mm:(Is more jealous)that I, with her elephant?
I:Elephant
Mm:(Is happy)Is true of?All where be like?
I:Temper and her elephant
Mm:Is another?
I:Have no
A burst of acute pain, I am awake
A spool of joke brocade gathers the sexual harassment on chapter 2924 net-absolutely classic
GG:Can you keep and raise my kid?I died quickly.
MM:Did you die quickly?Is your kids much big?
GG:Not big, return just a cell is just.You keep of live.
MM:Cell?What mean?
GG:Is a sperm.I want to invite you to become child for me.
MM:How to keep?
GG:My putting my JZ are there at you.You for me keep greatly.Isn't very good?
MM:How to put?
GG:We seek a place to see side, I think a way to put into be.Other affairs you need not take care of.Isn't very good?
MM:Where do you put?
GG:Underneath, should be very safe.Can?
MM:Why to want you to put?
GG:You not is promise?
MM:Promise you head, still put your kid into the toilet inside of your house had better, die.
2. GGs:Young lady.Your surname?
MM:**
GG:100 Xing You Xing in China yours?
MM:Roll!
GG:You how can anyone know am I rolling over a mouse?
MM;You are vexed not vexed?
GG:If you feel I am vexed I don't talk, that we come**!
MM:Do your head.
GG:I have twos, you like which all can.
MM:
GG:Are you in the SY?Why so long not message of reply?
MM:
GG:You definitely in the SY, I liked for you.You will be very comfortable.
MM:I beg you.Take me for fart, put me!
GG:If you were my sperm, I would definitely put yours.
MM:I BE**, hold 18 your daddy's ancestors all.
GG:Hold my daddy to lead my this pass first!
MM:You open building!
3. GGs:Didn't see for a long time!
MM:You who?
GG:I ah, forget?
MM:Who?Exactly is who?
GG:We just opened building last week of, how so quick forget?
MM:Can't, are you XXX?
GG:Be not.Originally do you really open building?That we also go, very not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论