2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dr dre pro se to print Shu to c

Eyes, but the ear suddenly ring out to seem to be from the afar to spread of voice, lightly of, soft and sweet and good to listen be full of a happy girl voice, seeming some ears is familiar, whose voice, she listens attentively and at last and finally listens to pure, the that ear familiar voice is her own voice.
"I liked elder brother You most !"
"I want with the always happy life of elder brother You a leaf at the wood!"
"I want forever forever and elder brother You is together!"
"I don't separate with elder brother You forever forever!"
"……"
Be full of the happy pleasurable voice is in the ear a time per time of feeling's saying, she feels to seem to be what things to coagulate gradually in the brain, then numerous fragments fly to the empty Mang world of her place and put together an appearance that numerous vice- integrities link up in her in front ……
……Moonlit night the bottom hug to each other but the quiet appearance of sleep ……
……Star burning fiesta up together appreciate the bright appearance of covering with the Yan fire ……
……Fall thick and fast of rush in the gaudiness appearance on Lin Yin Dao together in the plum flower ……
……Gentle and soft pleasant breeze in light kiss of warm and fragrant appearance ……
The world that gets empty Mang was suddenly full of the color of a riot of colour, the happy felling of a kind of Noan-noan was continuously originally empty the cold heart world resound in the feeling, lose of remember 1.1 drops of the heart bottoms that flow to drip to return her ……
When the one finally remembers of fragment regression of, being cursed the painful molestation of printing the Shu must seem the girl who lose consciousness finally and slowly opened eyes, was full of a grief on the pale face, the black jade sort lustrous eyes dejectedly looked for and send out calling of light low Nan in voice ……
"…… Elder brother You ……"
"…… Elder brother You ……"
"…… Elder brother You ……"
A time per time Qi blood sort calls a voice to make people listen to cant not bear to, looking at feeling to have some unconscious appearance at this time, the day facing the sun foot stretches hand to start to embrace her to say:"You harm very heavily, I immediately take you hospital, keep on living well, don't think again to try to commit suicide, I since said a meeting to you freely absolutely can't renege, even if the other people want to pass to curse to print Shu to control you, I also absolutely obstruct them to so do.You keep on having been widing awake too painful, is still asleep easily some."
He says to stretch hand to kiss in the feeling body of sleep in the cave, although the brains is murky to sleep in the past, feeling the still small voice was muttering, "…… elder brother You …… sorry …… forgave me ……"
She the low Nan say, the voice is more and more light, at last and finally lose consciousness to deeply sink into one darkly in.
Imitate a Buddha to be placed in light and soft and matchless water in, I at darkly in continuously drift along, clearly suffered from so heavy wound, but my body the slightest could not feel any painful, nevertheless I but don't feel happy at all, seem oneself be closed here unreal dark of place, although have already a little bit had misty consciousness but always can not make oneself open eyes, all anyway can not flounce at present this is dimensionless darkly.
I don't know I at darkly in passed through much for a long time, knows that the ear once appears a lot of and familiar voice, fire grandpa Ying sighs of voice;Father, mother sighs in sorrow of voice;The Zuo helps and blares a small voice of person the voice for quarreling;The month of light weeps over, really on comforting her voice, be still star the wild teacher beat the wild Zhi of person's star bellows of voice, then lord cure a doctor to say the voice wanting to keep silent hospital, separated to there is still for a long time the orotund emergence of Dou.
Though can mostly recognize voice, concrete contentses all listen to not pure, but I still keep liking to hear the voice that the external world spreads very much, because at this time in addition to sense of hearing I already have nothing at all, the unfortunately big parts of time surroundings is all quiet to connect a silk voices all have no, let me even lose this only fun,
I have been aming concentrating to listen to and diligently wait for elder brother You's voice, but etc. for a long time the voice of all out of hearing elder brother You, his voice always don't appear, he should can't be the spirit that borns me?I am very frightened, but what all unable to do, unique can do of only at darkly in patience of wait for ……
Afterwards gradual of I can a little bit listen to pure the external world voice just know that elder brother You serves as duty to go to, I am caught of left village a day ago, seemed a bodyguard task to take three month time, is that he put forward by himself of?Or hand over to his task in village?
I not know, also not investigate, I want to see him quickly.After I think of all affairs can not hate him any further, so how can several years of feelings easily abandon?I am to really like elder brother You!
Is dead silent every day in the limitless blackness, be nearby have no voice I will cannot help but recall ever with elder brother You together of things of the past, each time when my recollection rise medium endure examination when he holds my shoulder voice to shiver to invite me to think of him I will unusually hate myself, do I how to speak so cruel words to him, really is very bad strength, anyway I want to apologize to him, the personally says a voice to him"sorry".
I always at darkly in wait for no longer knowing to wait how long, finally and one day the ear rings out the gentle and soft voice of elder brother You, he at I nearby low voice call my name, time and time again, imitate Buddha innumerable wordses to all change into this word.
Low Nan's calling my voice has been keeping on, wanting of a kind of mightiness gets away from a dark wishes to be full of my whole body, don't know where come of strength, I finally finally and slowly opened a heavy eyelid, the dazzling ray of light reflects into my eyelid, dark of the world finally leave me to far go, when eyes finally adapted to the ray in the house I saw elder brother You have some distressed face.
He sees the facial expression that I open eyes, peep out a surprise while ascending on the face and grasp my hand to happily and unusually say:"Feeling!You finally waked up, you were collapsed and fainted quite a few month, I really worry so much-"
Make reference to this his face up suddenly peep out missing facial expression, voice again have no previous of happy, the facial expression sad low voice says:"I know that you don't want to see me now, I immediately go out to no longer appear in your in front ……"
He says to turn round to leave, what I became nervous pulls his hand a while, hard the openings calls his name, "…… elder brother You ……"
The voice that hears me, his body immediately on shaking, turn round to make an effort to grasp a while my double shoulder, take pleased air voice concussion's saying in the eye:"Feeling, what do you call me?Did you think of?"
"Think of!All think of!Execuse me, true sorry, I unexpectedly said to you so cruel of words, I was really very bad strength, forgave me,beats by dr dre pro, I really afraid elder brother You dislikes me."
I cry to say to tightly grasp his hand, fearing him isn't willing to forgive me.
Elder brother You listenned to my words hug me into a bosom to anxiously say a while:"Forgive!I certainly forgive you!Should say that the sorry person is me!Clearly once saying will always at your nearby protect yours well, but end be still ……"
Looking at him deep in sorrow look in the eyes, I use to take the smiling face of fixing attention on the tears to shake head to say hard:"Elder brother You doesn't have to be self-reproach, is I by myself not and very just put across this appearance now, as long as elder brother You is willing to forgive me I very happy, really happy, even if the dead can also have peace of mind."
Holding of shoulder dint suddenly enlargement, his the voice be full of terrified of call way:"Don't say like this!I forbid your dead!Being free is free!The wound of your body can definitely cure okay, if the wood leaf doesn't go me to take you to seek key link hand adult, she can definitely cure like your wound of."
"If isn't having been curing good?I have already canned not be a ninja any further?Don't want to trouble elder brother You again."
"How is add troublesome?You hereafter still need to become my wife, I will have been looking after yours, can't separate with you forever."
Listen to he become nervous of words, I finally cannot help but crying out and take out to choke of say:"I this appearance are you willing to also want me?Oneself is really very ugly now."
Helping of his gentleness I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论