2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro atty to make a telep

 "E ……still have an affair."The distance roar hesitated for a while and looking at my facial expression, soft-voiced way:"Did you go out last night?"
"?This you also know."I smiled for a while, but the look in the eyes is cold three cents …… sun in Europe send does the person stare at my Shao?
Distance roar's being seen is an intelligent person and see my facial expression, he saw with half an eye to guess in my heart, hurry way:"Mr. Chen need not misunderstand.Just that that field son inside that you went last night there is our person."He pondered for a while and imitated the Buddha is just wanting how wording, slowly way:"My meaning BE, Shanghai isn't that even now, if can of words, while going out, you also please as far as possible carefully.For example last night ……the person of leaf joys ……"
I suddenly piece way:"You know last night with me since conflict of is the person of leaf joys?"
The tone that I ask is very strange, but the distance roar understood my meaning all of a sudden, he ha ha on smiling, way:"Mr. Chen, I know of ……H'm, last night, a present female kid was the daughter of leaf joys, I said right?"
"H'm ……" I saw his one eye and stayed calm and collected:"See to you all know."
"Know yes and all."The distance roar nods:"This kind of affair, and then can not conceal."
He a side looking at my facial expression and surmise my idea, one noodles very careful way:"You trust, I am the person who works for Mr. Yang in Europe!Is our Mr. Yang in Europe the person of identity how?Certainly can't do that kind of three over of affair!Go guild regulations, we the rules of this way BE, the disaster cannot compares with family!This Mr. Chen trust, please.Now this morals of the world, a lot of persons of underneaths didn't guard these ruleses, but to Mr. Yang in Europe, the rules is a rules!Now my catcher the business of Shanghai, certainly press the follow the customary practice matter."
For a while, he way:"That girl, last night all through the night was taken by the person of leaf joys to leave Shanghai."
I ordered to nod and had been already trusted.
Really, although I and leaf joys of the relation is already such,I don't hate his daughter.Even can say, I at the beginning fee so many prices just saved this girl, in view of any angle, I don't hope that she occupies.
Looking at me not to talk, the distance whistled to stand very tactfully.Let go of a name card:"This is my telephone in Shanghai, Mr. Chen, you have what problem need to be helped of, though make a phone call to me ……the words of nothing important affair, I took leave first."
Looking at him to prepare to leave, I once the sudden in the mind move and take off a people's way:"To, really there is an affair, probably you are in aid of I."
"Please say."
"H'm, that Luo is strong."I wanted to think, the in the mind was also a bit difficult to express, oneself also has some to can not remember clearly, why I will be interested in this young man:"That Luo is strong, seem leaf joys nearby of person ……do you have his data?I have much of interest to this person."
The distance should whistle an answer of very simply:"At the latest tonight, I will send person to deliver the Luo strong data to you."
After distance roar leaves, my a person sat in silence meeting son, suddenly again thought of an affair ……H'm, square fatty not is say that he wants to come up to handle an affair?Tell time to calculate, already for the past two days, he should also come over.
Thought of here, I take out a cellular phone.It is just preparing a fatty to make a telephone call to the square.Can the telephone just came to hand an inside, but sudden oneself rang get up.
I took a look number, but have already beaten to come from Hua Xing company in Shanghai.
Connect after listenning to, in spread come of is Joe Joe's voice:
"Chen Yang!Is quick!You hurriedly come to company for a while!There is important affair that seek you!Is quickly quickly quick!"
Is such a, finish saying and then hanged, my Leng along while ……alas, this woman, and then make what pattern come out?
Changed clothes to go out company, certainly, I respected the opinion of that distance roar very much, so while going out, I took a few under charges at nearby.
Drive a car to arrive at Hua Xing company in Shanghai all the way, but entered company, the first runs to see mine, but is a Yan rather.
Rather the Yan helplessly takes out newspaper to put in front of me:"You haven't read today's newspaper?"
Looking at her peculiar facial expression, I am a bit surprised, picked up newspaper to see one eye ……
Front page headlines, the top is impressively two large photographs!The photograph is just a little some misty, obviously is grasp to clap out, but still clear it is thus clear that the person's identity in the photograph!
The first photograph grasps a clothes of guy to get in my hand and moreover kneads into an old boxing all alone, seeing the posture is exactly the split second that throws a fist at me to grasp something to clap.
But the second, more sufficient trickery of!Is clear is a small hot action movie superstar thunder tiger classmate on that photograph!Sees the small tiger is doing one Be highly difficult to greatly turn round to return to kick!And the unlucky ghost being kicked is also to fly, the person is empty in the half ……
These two photographs that grasp to take was all very obviously taken by the observant and conscientious persons of surroundings in the bar last night.
I took a look the nether article again, indeed as expected not I anticipate.In the bar last night, we have already after all been recognized out.The morals of the world in nowadays, the everyone cellular phones all have already taken photo to shoot to be like function, one act last night was clapped down by the observant and conscientious person, immediately provided to some medium.
"The thunder small tiger secret comes to Hu, the dead hour bar drinks wine!Be jealous to get into nasty fight?"
Looking at these headlines, I can wry smile.
"This affair hands over to me the processing."Rather the Yan smiled to smile:"To, thunder little Mr. Hu came right away company early in the morning, positive now and Ms. Joe together ……they several personal absolute being mysterious Mi of, seem to be at the plan what affair."
", The affair of that medium handed over to you."I wanted to think, way:"Don't influence the image of small tiger as far as possible like, after all he is an entertainer.My Yao …… doesn't matter, anyway I be not depend to shoot a movie or act in a play to sing to have a meal of, need not take care of me of public image."
After finishing saying, I ask rather Yan:"To, Joe Joe makes a phone call to let I hurriedly come over ……is for the sake of this affair,beats by dre pro?"
"Be not, she seeks the affair that you should still be different from."Rather Yan finishes saying, descend first to go to.
The affair still been different from?What ghost does Joe Joe make?
Not much a short moment, Joe Joe seeks to come come, she also not much says and directly pulls me to rehearsing of inside in the company room.
Conveniently say for a while, under my decision, rather the Yan has already transfered the Shanghai office of navy blue amusement company to Hua Xing companies to come.Anyway Hua Xing company the place is enough big, simply divided 1 F to come out to amuse company for navy blue.
But here, then lately repair of a do exercises in gymnastics building at the time.The peacetime is the some underneath skill member that amuses company for navy blue to is used to rehearse.
According to my programming, I even prepare to move the headquarterses that the navy blue amuse all Shanghai, after all Shanghai is the economic center of the south of China!
Was drawn in this by Joe Joe to largely rehearse room, this room about had two inside learn classroom so greatly, surroundings wall both sides room two rows largely fall to the ground a mirror, thunder small tiger and the Ze still has wood, and small money-mad, all incredibly here.
Looking at this a few guys appearances with peculiar look, I knit the brows:" What affair?Is so worried last fire of shout me?"
Looking at me, Joe Joe Ze wood small money-mad, even still have the thunder small tiger classmate, this a few guys suddenly stand one row!Then Joe Joe open mouth loudly a way:"Chen Yang, do you come to a decision and clap a movie for Zhan Ni?"
"H'm ……right."
"Good!"Joe Joe suddenly ha ha on smiling, take the flavor of one silk craftiness in this Ni sub- smiling face:"So, we also come to a decision!We a few decision also the investment clap a movie to play!And, from ours'new four greatest jackal and wolfs'star!"
New ……new four greatest jackal and wolves?
Depend!That what do I calculate?
"You?" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论