2012年10月5日星期五

Facebook and dare to also me

The hand of side is light and soft to mutually hold, feel him obviously light Zhan:"Your Majesty, later let the slave keep company with you or so, the slave doesn't want to let you again solitary next go."
His Ya however hope me, air fan Mang doesn't understand and still keeps making an effort some bottom behind, head the legs that lightly lean on me, like a maimed kid's sort.I lightly once fondled a clear side face of his lines.For a long time for a long time, have no thus really feel that the Qi blessed, probably, make him consider as me Fu graceful, have no necessity of words, I absolutely can't tell him my true identity.
We have been like this and in quiet sitting and enjoy quite at the moment, often flow out to appear an innocent viewpoint in my heart:If can forever with he so mutually depend on but depend, shoulder to shoulder but lie, that should is a how happy matter.But I know, this just entertains wild hope, even if he knows that the at present person is a Fu friendship, he also impossible belongs to my one person, after all he is one dynasty monarch, generation emperor king, how can only belong to my one person?
Hope to remain depend bless in the Qi on my legs, seeming has already slept to go, very leisurely, although my legs have been benumbed,do not dare to move as well, fearing will bother he the soundly asleep at the moment.Already the cope of night condescends to come, the mansion closing tightly has already obstructed the north wind that the outside shout.Reflect to go into my eyelid through the landscape of the red sandalwood wood window outside of tiny Yan, seem to snowing.The poem interest suddenly flows out into at heart, I low Nan:"The night realizes snow suddenly, smell fold a bamboo voice."
"Empress empress, you can not go in ……" outside spreads manager eunuch unclearly the grandfather slowly depresses intentionally of voice, I was one Zhan, unexpectedly forgot me to show off really too today, this time empress come if see me unexpectedly in the emperor's bedchamber, is certainly that the crisis is layer after layer in the future.
The Qi blesses to suddenly open Xi Mou, Hai I a jump.Is he been noisy to come to by the voice of outside, or don't sleep at all?He lightly raises the head leaned on on my leg very long, the mansion shadowily hoping to close tightly is one eye, lazy way:"Let her come in!"
I a listen to his promise of voice, immediately play a body but rise from Long Chuang.Legs already stupid feel, gradually spread in fine threads ache again, plus light Zhan to feel a tingling sensation, very suffered, besides, I remain barefooted but sign.
After the mansion opens, the whole body bead light treasure the Du Wan of the spirit steps into threshold and deliver Shao to hang what time don't spread of snowflake.But the Qi bless Tai of resuming the former great king already, Ao however sit on the bed, look sideways Du Wan.
"Your Majesty, you how can let humble slave to cultivate mental calm a palace!"She is just a little some concussion, list the finger wear station keep silence in a side of I.
"I once said, she was me of snow Jie Yu."The sharp light once sweeps her and stared at me again, the vision was wearing a smile.
If the Du Wan listen to him,Facebook, unexpectedly and temporarily can not speech, can the chagrin ground stare at me for a long time, the rising and falling of chest proved her the exasperation at the moment.I have been lowering the head and dare to also mean to say words and more say that will ask for she makes prejudice deeper to my exasperation.
"Does the empress seek my He Shi?"He is lightly whole whole just lie on me but Be getting iner great disorder of Long Pao, the tone is very cool.
Empress not message of reply, just hoped my one eye, signaling hint me with the look in the eyes should get around to back bottom.Notice to this peculiar atmosphere, I knew interest ground to go a gift very much to now back bottom, the Qi blesses to also have no to say more other.See, does he also have a lot of unknown secrets with of Du Wan.
My barefooted is run about in the cool curving corridor, scan widely to hope a night sky boundless float a flying of dance of snow.Is very valuable whether have already recognized in the main temple I?After all, mine 《the Feng dances for nine days 》 only his one person once saw, he true ability with a dance recognize I?If really recognized I, he again would ever?Is to let go to hand over to the Qi me to bless, or reveal my identity, let world does the person all know that the Qi blesses the princess of country abscondence but go to that once collaborated with a summer?Thus the owners all know he the scheme greed ever, the Qi blessed again should how from the place?
Or is that I think too in mental concentrationly and unexpectedly bump one strong and tough"wall" of blocking up, I one shout a pain, suddenly face upward to see person usually, the facial expression is immediately sad a change.
"This isn't the Feng to dance snow Jie Yu for nine day!"Deep and lowly smiled several voices, I listenned to two uncle Huangs have ulterior motives of a words, have very small vibration in the heart.Slightly draw a long breath, instauration such as often, "pay respects to two countries lord."
Evade confrontation with as far as possible very valuable as if deep in thought of vision, sees two uncle Huangs burst into laughter, particularly extremely conceited, the laughter continuously and back and forth drifts among the curving corridor, particularly irritating to the ear.My heart a tight, did he discover?!
"Really hard imagination, the woman of such kind of ordinary commonness is unexpectedly like this dances just, rare."He turns head to looking at complexion different very valuable, " also no wonder that Yu country the lord is on the palace thus rude in behavior."
I could not controled feelings ground to loosen tone, is a matter consequently.But see very valuable air complicated, the look in the eyes shows unintentionally secret pain and stares continuously ground to stare at me, "Qi country the emperor really enjoy to the utmost and together the person's blessing."This words listen to to have a deep idea.
Inwardly guess he says the real purpose of this words, but has already seen he cross me and sail out of the room.But two uncle Huangs then disdainfully on smiling, immediately leave.BE wiping a shoulder with me but lead of, clearly hear one cold to hum from spread in his nasal cavity.My Jiang all very long could not return to absolute being again at first, until the emergence of the Qi star, hope him concealed in the side face in the shadow, I immediately can not speak up.
"We then drink one cup."His voice is mild, could not listen to a height to rise and fall, I start to hang up to smile a to smile, " good ah."
Is again brocade to accept a palace, and then is a table of domestic life small vegetables, and then is two of us to sit opposite, can only cherish already rather that sort can discuss wine on that day.Once he connect to drink the next three cup wine, behind again stare at empty cup, always don't talk.And I then sit quietly and sink to immerse to slightly take uncanny atmosphere here in, didn't break as well.
"Wench ……" he suddenly toasts to toward me, "sorry, I made use of you to my trust."The one mouthful drinks to the utmost and pours one cups again, and then raises to toward me, " is sorry, I harmed cloud bead."
I hope him, break into laughter voice, voice but is such irony.Am one knife for me, come to say two sorry to me again, he thinks so can make up everything that he does?I fall flop one for myself cup thin wine, "smelly boy ……" I lightly toast, this time call again he smelly boy, felt the whole to all change, "thank you, pass in the Yin mountain very valuable."I drink to the utmost, stab the hot feeling,such as fire, burns lower abdomen and falls flop one cups again, " thanks you and gave me thus deep wound."
I after drinking to the utmost make an effort wine cup to let go of, the sound resounds.I naturally start, the side head leaves.Just exceeding is two, he called to live me."Pan's jade, from now hereafter, we two not and mutually owe."
On listenning to his this sentence, I immediately turn round and start to hang up Jiao however on smiling, "so, I can trust."To top his vision, I the heart next Lin, express the smiling face on the face as far as possible still keep turning round to leave this brocade to accept a palace more naturally and finally, have no to reluctant to part with.
I all the way Man eyes and go, don't know to go as well where, knows that oneself has already had no energy again to stand down to go, simply squat down bottom, the hands support between ice-cold snow ground, freeze my hands.
The hands hold up a heap of white snow, I stare at very long."Snow plum flower, plum flower snow, and not all strange unique."Finished singing me to smile, snow, plum, originally not the likeness, can not even call cut off.
"Pan's jade!"Han Ming bursts upon and makes me fierce absolute being once, he so loudly calls I Pan's jade, in case of make people listen to how to do.
"You how alone here?The queen mother is waiting you to return to."His eyes in implicit and urgent, already depress voice intentionally.
I moved to move lips and put once the voice smile, he drive my smile to make puzzlingly, I am to hoarsely say:"I am incognizant to return to of road."
He astoundedly the Chou wear my a long time, once the facial expression change, light break into laughter voice, look back back to toward me to squat down behind next, "you be not incognizant return to of road, but you have already canned not finish walking this road."
The smiling face Lian goes and hope he bends of body, generous double of shoulders, thoughts and feelings 100 turn.The but again listens to he open mouth, "then it the road Be thus difficult to walk, from I carry you on my back once walk."
Lightly bite a pair of lipses, hesitant short moment, eventually lie prone into his back up, is headed for behind my back by him boundless long road.This road is really difficult to walk, besides I still barefooted but go, really have no dint to bear.Probably at the moment of I am selfish, I really think selfish once, I think

没有评论:

发表评论