2012年10月5日星期五

google ou But you must tel

Put in my body, suddenly the eyes dew is frightened of color, "you you ……you not is die?"
"The empress still remembers me."I at quiet face the color of her concussion, the Wan Wei also gradually recovered to fear of the color is after death stood out by me.
"Do not know is listen to who once say, you seem with madam of Yuan …… don't know is listen to who once say, Na orchid Qi's blessing the person of favourite is what you …… don't know is listen to who once say, you are this the most pitiful woman is in the world ……" Du Wan dynasty I walked up an one step, "see you, I suddenly feel that I isn't pitiful."
Listen to, I immediately ask a way:"All of these are to listen to who say?"
"I also forgot ……forget."She Hey Hey the ground smiled how many, " do you want to know?Want and know and then please to here to elder brother Hao for me, I want to see him."
I looking at she particularly earnest facial expression, smiled to smile, "good, I will please Qi Hao to see you.But, you must tell me, exactly is who with these words that you say."
The Du Wan takes to uncannily smile to stare at my eyes and almost wants to see arrive the deepest place, "my meeting of, as long as you make me see elder brother Hao."
The Yin is crystal but suddenly hurtles to come up toward me, once the Wan Wei see not good and hurriedly block in front of me, "your stem what?"
Looking at Yin crystal step by step Be blunt to come over toward me, take an anger to hate in the vision, Du Wan 1 comes forward and ruthlessly holds tight Yin crystal hair, "hussy, do you want to do to her what?Is she still of great value to me!"
"You say that the person whom the emperor loves most is her ……you say to is her!!"The Yin is crystal to madly scream, the voice is sad and shrill, at this silent bluish green late temple such Hai person.
The Wan Wei is really been crystal to frighten by the Yin, hurriedly the Chan hands me, "lord son, we return to temple quickly.Cure to say that you can not frighten too much."
"Du Wan you wait me and hope that you can tell me the true state of matter when the time comes."Face to walk of I took a look Du Wan again and just leave with Wan Wei.Tread a bluish green late temple, still can hear Yin crystal screech.
"Seven Langs are mine, mine, you don't want to rend away him!"
The Yin is crystal, really of does the such love Qi bless?
If she knows to send her into cold temple, putting the blame to her person of criminal charges is exactly "seven Langs"s that she has been concerning about, what feeling does she make again?
Next day, in early morning I then found out Qi Hao to Mo Lan, she tells me to say that he is blessed to with Qi to resist a garden to summon that a new section text Wu Zhuang Yuan.A hear this I feel that this is the opportunity that a can not get more, since can see that make me feel familiar"exhibition Mu sky", again can see Qi Hao.I with throw on a thin Shan, deliver Ji top lightly don't a jadeite smoke jade clasp and then go to resist a garden with Mo Lan.
Jasper makeup, Yi light dust, the dew gradually spreads.
Xu grandfather far farseeing wear I come, immediately ran to the Qi to bless to nearby notify a , the Qi blessed to order to nod, again dynasty I see.And my vision see of but is bless with Qi, the youth before Qi Hao sit side by side round table ……gradually walk up, that youth's shape is also more and more clear, how do I see all feel familiar looking.
"Fu friendship, how did you come?"The Qi blessed to start a dynasty me to face to come over and very intimately persisted my hand, I was some uneasiness.Qi's blessing is really one kind change of person ah, returned to be my to face Su to think cloud such tender feelings yesterday, today but to I so, exactly which is real of he.Suddenly have some to think of at the beginning and he the seventh in small bamboo house, there is no power in the body, everythings are all transparent like paper.
"I hear a new section text Wu Zhuang's first year is only 16 years old, so is temporarily cannot stop curious and then come over lo lo."I again throw in the vision to his body up, can not say it of acquaint with of feeling, " hears by the name of exhibition Mu of form dollar sky?"
At this time, that youth also from stone Deng up start, dynasty I made a Yi, "return to lord son, is exactly."
The voice that hears him, the memory suddenly gushes as the spring.
"Liu the graceful Liu is actually heavy, Liu film the lightly clear Liu son is fresh.Who know next?"
"Elder sister knows, this is tang dynasty Li Shang Yin's 《pomegranate 》 , next BE'can Xian precious jade pond green jade peach tree, bluish green pink cheek 1,000 years'."
Thought of here, I can not help blurting out:"Exhibition Mu sky, your father takes this name to definitely have his intention for you?Official imperial government, the Mu gets Yan in the sky."
He is one Leng, fiercely the title looking at me, the vision flicker only hoped my an eye then and immediately uncertain head droop but bottom, seem some disappointment.Originally he is really that kid, those early years were to have never seen wrong he, is really an individual just.Is 16 years old just, ability the official is an officer, it is thus clear that his ability and learning is that the really tall person is many.
"The lord son joked."He the respectful Qian ground smiled to smile, the voice was steady have no wave.
"To, have the empress of a poem 2 I record not too and clearly, not does the consciousness deny to invite a form dollar Ye to tell me?"
"Lord son say, please."
"Liu the graceful Liu is actually heavy, Liu film the lightly clear Liu son is fresh."
This words are a , he always the droop wear of the head again raise, the ground of Zheng Zheng's conjecturesing me all for a long time doesn't talk.The Qi Hao smiled to open mouth, "how, such a poem is difficult to pour a form dollar of Ye?"
"Next is exactly:Can the Xian precious jade pond green jade peach tree,google, the bluish green pink cheek is 1,000 years.How will I forget?"Imitate a Buddha to notice to ownly rude in behavior, the exhibition Mu sky immediately takes back vision, soft-voiced time way.
Qi's blessing to seem don't notice our 2 people's of different, invite me to sit down.When 4 people opposite but sit of, the Qi Hao says with smile:"Unexpectedly, Pan's miss can die but return to life, is a worth and happy matter to emperor."
I smiled to smile, not language.Bless to the Qi at present, really any further could not return formerly.
We sat of a while a short moment, someone come to report and say is that there is urgent matter in the imperial government need Qi to bless the whereabouts manage in person, he in a hurry gives an account a then leave.His figure remains is thus supercilious make people hard close, but without that loneliness ……that loneliness have already been comforted by the returning of Qi Hao many.
Faintly takes back own vision, gold dish of ten tables in put of longan, strip from radiant and extremely keen white like snow, "can the not refined prince still remember one woman of Du Wan of nameding?"
Qi Hao Zheng Zheng, "the cousin is in the cold temple."
"She muddle-mindedly stays in the cold temple, in the heart but still keep missing you, hope to see your one more side.You know that her love to you, from starts into don't all eventually and never once change."Say, I put longan entrance in, just on chewing, readily cool sweet get fed up with to spread into the whole tip of the tongue.
"Only have Yao son in my heart, I always should only she is a cousin."When the Qi Hao speaks of Su Yao, the voice flies off at a tangent particularly and hard and contains tender feelings in the vision.
"But she has been thinking that you are to like hers, have been thinking that your marrying Su Yao just is forced to successively force.If you want to make her set free and say with her in person, so then she can really live down, well on the hoof."
The Qi Hao lowers the head, the hands rub mutually and seem to be still is hesitating what, I continue way:"The Du Wan is after all your cousin, she loves you so."
He quickly starts, the clothes of gold brocade silk rubs to send out a burst of light breeze of lightly ring, taking to have, "I will take Yao son to see together hers."Throw down such a words, then sail out of the room, only leave a burst of thin if the mud flavor of dust.
At the moment resist inside the garden only leave me is as opposite as 2 people in the sky of exhibition Mu but sit, who didn't talk, be been full of by the congealed air on all sides.I don't open mouth, because I have been aming waiting he to open mouth first, I don't know, he exactly has to recognize me.See him after all of, is disfigure ordinary behind of I.At present, human face peach blossom, can he also recognize?
Finally, his openings asked a sentence:"You ……is that elder sister?Make me eat the elder sister of peach for the first time?"
Eat peach for the first time?
I am stunned speechless,was a peach in those early years the first time him to eat?
I don't know that a peach unexpectedly can make him thus remember profoundly.
Chapter 4 is pure however the dead of the Wan
Street thunder-storm in the sky is gradually like bead, the strong wind ocean overflows to spread creation, emperor all the Li tile play Su Su.
The summer is such, a pouring rain so milli- without any precaution the hit take damp mud smell in the breeze since then and have some Xing the person's feeling.I am inclined to depend on the window remember yesterday with exhibition Mu meeting of sky

没有评论:

发表评论