2012年10月5日星期五

google ntry and arrive a Yu

Snow man.
Squatted down body, the finger tip once fondles ice-cold snow man and floated a smiling face on the face and also only have beginning snow this wench meeting heaped these three snow men.I think that this is minimum of definitely is beginning snow.After death these are two ……is the father and the mother in her imagination, although the heap must isn't like orchid Pin with very valuable ……
"Queen mother thoroughly and how can died of illness like this ……"
"Listen to cure to say too much, queen mother this is the sudden disease, who all have never thought ……"
"However the tonight really has some oddness, the slaves of queen mother palace are missing ……"
"Hiss, this words don't blather and cure to say too much to is ill to is ill ……"
I was been attracted to this a few words by the vision, the side head stares at at me after death the disease tread but go, the mumbling low language discusses of a few maid - in - waitings.They this words pour to make me suspect to gradually rise,the dead of the queen mother belong to others BE?BE connect Xi ……not to, if he wants to deal with queen mother, why three year agos don't deal with, it happened that wait until today?
"Pay respects to an emperor!"Several slaves for whispering one exclaims and immediately kneel to pour in ice-cold snow ground, meticulously hang a head, feared to just say of the words have already been heard by the emperor.
I hear noise but hope, the breeze will connect the dress Cape of Xi to start to blow, lightly moving but Yang infinite elegance, hair drive snow-white winter snow overlay, as if infect by 1 F frost.
He how again come, I still remember noon of just let he since departure ……I really want not to be blamed beauty disaster water in the Qi country and arrive a Yu country still keep being pointed for disaster water.But he is an emperor, always not ability drive world person sneer at ……although I with connect the of Xi be basically different from their that sort in the disgrace is not.
Connecting Xi to flick to wave hand to signal hint them can back bottom, the crest wears a slice the slice heavy snow is a to shoulder to shoulder squat down with me bottom, the hands Long rises snow-white accumulated snow at the center of palm of hand, foolish stare at very long.
See him a speech not, I then ask:"The queen mother passes away, how do you return to come here?"
"The queen mother is what I send person kill."The time that says this sentence the such equanimity, imitates Buddha in root an irrelevant human life talked, " do you see these three snow men being like to be different from one family?"
Is proper I am placed in he admits killing the matter of queen mother of shocked descend once in a very long while not ability speech, but he like this and suddenly transfered a topic, let I of brain in momentary the reaction doesn't come over and has to order a head a way:"Be like."
The body that connects Xi seems the Jiang lived, side head with a kind of complicated vision stare at me all once in a very long while don't talk.
Be stared at by his Mou son strange uneasiness, I spoke amiss what ……suddenly return to absolute being, realized what, some embarrassedly smiled to smile, "they were originally one family.Can only cherish, forever not the ability is together."
The his eyebrows tight Cu wears, that snow regiment in hand has already tightly been kneaded center of palm, ice snow melts of drop of water from he the finger tip a drop of a drop of ground slide.I am made the back deliver at the moment by the weird atmosphere cool, then move to open view to hope plum pistil new fashion, ten thousand Lais are silent, several petal powder delicate plum petal with the breeze slide in my center of palm since then.
"Do you know, I ain't happy ……I think that she died I then will be happy, but have no, feels that the heart is hollow empty."His hand a loose, be tightly kneaded snow ball to roll to fall in the ground.
"Hated so for several years, the big enemy finally must reported, till today I but the detection didn't imagine so happy, unexpectedly still discover ……connect what oneself hated is forget everything!You say funny?"Connect there is some motions in the emotion of Xi and take get excited to urge in the breath, there is still in the eye socket obvious thrombus.Suddenly he smiled, is very unrestrained, "remember what you once said?If I also ability and help world, you absolutely can't bless to talk for the Na orchid Qi again, BE?"
"……BE."Connecting of today Xi with usually really different, almost approach crazy, lost more usually cool-headed with dispassion, really because of the relation of queen mother?
He orders, again way:"Still remember I once said to you, 'Yu country if unified world, you then together living with Yu country;If the Yu country is demolished by the Qi country, you then together bury with Yu country'?"
"Remember."
"Like, since all of you remember, I now life the person write a war, I want on the battlefield to openly win a Na orchid Qi to bless a , in spite of success or failure!"
"What?"If I dare not believe I hear, but see the earnest Tai of his eye bottom, I clearly discover him to the oath solemnly pledged of this words with serious.
Connect Xi to suddenly look back, stare at those snow men, mumbling way:"One family ……really good to listen."
Drive he at the moment now cold now hot of the facial expression make could not touch brains, "connect Xi, you are exactly ……"
"Now, you write letter 1 and tell the Na orchid the Qi to bless, I want with him on the battlefield an after a month higher under.I still need to see connect to think, have to promise that her milli- delivers not hurt.Other contentses you consider to write, finish writing to send to resist den to cover Xi to print."He slowly starts and looks down me, the taste is gradually turned into by the first Yin Zhi deeply depressed, finally become limpidity transparent.
The vision that sees connect Xi for the first time is thus clean, he is to really let go of private hatred, really come to a gentleman of fight.Need not to doubt, connect Xi to really see through ……exactly is what let what him see through?The dead of the queen mother?
"Beginning snow needs a mother and please double the concern to her.I and you of the gratitude and grudge of , after needing this time war do to settle."He smiled to smile, stretched hand to clap to clap my forehead and was like ……coax a puppy sort.
When the orchid orchid Zhang wears lantern 睖 Zheng of I awaken, connecting the Xi has already had no a trace, while the snowflake has already pressed me full whole body.
"Empress, breeze snow is so big, you wear thus weak still come out a heap of snow man, will freeze to break down body of."Support a to make the umbrella blocking breeze snow of the top of head for me in her hand to, side head the snow man that hope me nearby, she the Zhang light shine on to took a look and close lightly lips to say with smile:"Is all empress' heap of, be like very much, particularly is this, really be like you."
"I?"Drive her words a surprised, lend a candle light dynasty snow man hope to, this just clearly see those three snow men ……moved to move lips, but hair don't serve as what voice, can be stiff body to stand at first and foolishly stare at very long.
Connect Xi and indeed as expected talks and calculates words, be I give° a letter he of time still fear will he renege, have never thought he just saw an eye and then cover next own Xi print, I know that that Xi prints and represents is a to is Caesarean and promise.At that time I had a lot of words want ask connected Xi, but not know what start to ask, after the snow night in that day after I always feel very strange, the but again says not and up where strange, probably is that oneself is too distrustful.
Connecting Xi is absent from Zhao sun temple for half month, listen to the slaves speak of to connect urgent Zhao of Xi Qi Yun to return to temple, 2 people at resist secretly talk inside the den on the third all don't.Three the Qi Yuns then take general to make to call° together troops everywher in the days to come, the momentary Bian city becomes an abnormality noisy and walks down the avenue everywhere it is thus clear that one pay troops to run about to bum everywhere.This is the early sign of war, agitated inside the Bian city, atmosphere excrescent strain.
Big condition like this also only at deal with a Qi country of would have, connecting the Xi is talk to calculate words, he really wants to bless to an emperor king with Qi it contend for, I ……hope who win?
Not, at the moment of I don't should take care of again who lose who win, the Qi country hands over to my task I have already completed, the business of the man's makes them solve by themselves, surplus of matter I not should again ask more.
Plum pistil new fashion, gold Feng Que, the bright moon is empty inebriate a jade dulcimer.
The rainy season Xiao winter breeze of Mo, already dead hour, every where unmanned, I remain in the road that outside look about that to come to Zhao sun temple in the outside bedchamber door.The noon rises, I then have been standing at such kind of treat beginning snow arrival, but how all disappear her figure, former beginning snow want to a Zhao sun temple every day of, today how didn't come?What matter ……
The "Chen imperial concubine empress ……" person didn't go to,cnn, the voice arrived first.
A voice of middle age that takes to cry a chamber spreads, is looking at since the childhood beginning snow grew up of Su's mama, she always can't peep out thus nervous facial expression, unless ……early snow had an accident!
"Empress, you save slave ……" she hasn't rushed my in front and has already knelt to lie prone on the ground and deliver Ji in great disorder and unbearable.
I immediately rush out bedchamber, a come forward to start to hand she, "Su's mama, what matter, did beginning snow have an accident?"
"Noon after the slave have no again once saw a princess, thought that she is naughty

没有评论:

发表评论