2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Solo HD nd all proceed from

In the heart, you and I connect together.Hold the truth said to you, I have a dream, that affair that is long time ago, before you arrived at me,Beats Solo HD.A day, my dream arrives a white dress youth and multiplies by breeze against the current and since then, he smiles to say to me:I am a God parties to come to you, help your unification world.I looked for person to once practise divination this dream, all divination teachers said, this white dress youth is my life star, be he arrives at I of time, is also the time that I am successful .Afterwards, you came right away and was dressed in whole body white dress and stood by the side of the yellow river up, hope me to softly smile.Then, you come to help me, and then I had been getting Yan state very successfully and got a green state soldier, the influence had to arrive big development and consolidation in the influence in short more than a years.So, son cloud, you are the youth of my in a dream, the life star for holding.Hold and how can don't spoil you?Worry you?"
My eyes affirmation piece is well big, originally, the Cao holds to spoil me and believe my real reason unexpectedly is here, I am his life star.He to I completely of trust, to my completely trust and all proceed from a dream.The worry that the Cao holds speaks, but make me have the taste to grow to can not remember clearly, one is happy, 1 trusts, one is helpless, one is bitter and astringent, the in the mind was like to tip over a sauce park to spread, all the sweet and bitter experiences all have.However, is more of is easy, easy feeling that thoroughly releases.No matter how it is, I with the Cao hold of can't have any misunderstanding again, adequately trust is the most important of, other must have again what?Now that he is to believe so that dream, believe that I am his life star, I not the demand move whether those conceal viewpoint again, then mental reservation can of brains.Wait until world unification, my leaving him would also feel at ease.However, my in the mind still has a kind of very sour felling, Cao's holding don't pay attention to my ability and learning, but just ……
The Cao holds to looking at my face up don't stop the facial expression of changing the Huan, he smiled:"Son cloud, you are to be not thinking, originally your Cao held to believe that dream, not thought greatly of my artistic talent."I utter Chi Chi:"This, lord male, I can't be think rightness?"The tone is very sour.The Cao holds cachinnation:"If is so, is my pouring to keep you how can putting you in the outside again nearby?Son cloud, you should know and hold to have the ability and learning to think greatly of you more.Is serious, I have been admiring you very much very small age incredibly can understand so many affairs.You bear comparison with a text on the domestic affairs if, is as many as to receive a filial piety on the strategy, decide as situation demands of the ability also bear comparison with Mr. to reach, deeply striving for forethought can even compare a text and.Is true, your ability and learning basically can not use 1:00, 1 to describe, I is really would not like to you leave me, I have been having 1 kind me all finally will lose your to prepare feeling."
I sigh tone and also spoke in the mind words:"The lord is male, at you before big industry didn't become, son cloud can't leave you.But, I also the truth actually say, after your unification world, I will leave you, really till that time, I also hope lord male put me to walk, good?"The Cao holds wry smile to shake head:"My prepare feeling is true, you indeed as expected will leave me.You are always different with other people, this I am understand.I just not understand, why?Why do you do like this?You devote to make greatest efforts the ground works for me, but don't those fame and wealth position, that you again for the sake of what but do these?"
I am tiny tiny a smile:"I once said to Wen Hou, the main male big industry had results to show of that day of, be at the time that I retired after having maded one's marked, thought in my heart of be assist lord Mr. to end this chaotic earlier, let those homeless people edible satisfied wear warm, lead the life of quiet hospice, let Luo sun of that kind of was greatly aggrieved to become lasting of past.The lord is male, you also understand me, fame and wealth to me, place really don't be able to reluctant to part with, let my party in government hall on, worry weariness from overwork, I will be annoyed.I rather toward pleasant breeze bright moon to play flute to make a piano, this is the life that I sincerely once thought."
Cao's holding to looking at my eyes is full of to appreciate with helpless:"I am getting more understand.You trust and really arrived you have to walk of that day of, I don't block you.But, I hope that you still can help me.Is alas, I originally is wanted to leave you to ……calculated, son cloud, I also promised today, your this present life begs towards holding any, and I all definitely would promise you."I exhibition Yan a smile:"Lord male this commitment not stingy hey, you don't want to regret."The Cao holds cachinnation:"Listenned to this sentence, in past such as again come back.I can't regret of, because I know, son cloud can't put forward to let the affair that I can not attain forever."
I also smiled:"Such as of the heart knot have been already opened, from now on after, I to lord Mr. can't be getting more polite.As for I have what claim of type of, also really don't thought of now, however, once I put forward, affirmation will make you difficult of, because of, the affair that you don't make it lively for, need not I say, you for son cloud do good, so I put forward come of, must be you surprisingly of, you can have thought preparation."The Cao held to very heavily order bottom:"This is the commitment for holding, I have this thought preparation."
Looking at Cao to hold serious appearance, I really move, this kind of trust has several individuals to get, afraid also only have myself.Today talks the thought pressure bottom that the heart makes me am from half year relieved and ignored later how, before my identity exposes, I and the Cao hold of the king and his ministers relation of will be very harmonious.Wait until I want to be concealed to back that day ofly, I will also hold to express my identity to the Cao, Hey, when the time comes, the Cao holds of the facial expression must be nice-looking, I secretly smiled.

Chapter 126 plans


Unification north ground the article-chapter 126 plan
The Cao holds to looking at the appearance that I steal to smile very curious:"What are you smiling?BE be not thought of again what Be getting more crafty idea?Or now how want to make use of my commitment to play joke on who?"My cachinnation gets up:"Lord male ah, how do you understand so me?Hey Hey, I really need to invite you to do an affair for me and play joke on a person, a just small bird of latitude ground with through the sky."The interest that the Cao holds came a while:"Really need to play joke on a person?Who?Have through the latitude ground in sky just, this person can't be you four elder brother the dollar keep?He can compare to receive filial piety honesty many.Admire, see, you the Xiang sun this time of go, greatly have result."
I smile:"Four elder brother honesty?You see his honesty now, he be the swordsman kill people of time, not honest.Still have, be he with enemy to definitely of time, you know he honest where, Hey, he doesn't have fun the other party to die just strange."The Cao held to also smile:"What you said is quite good.Do you know what idea he gave me?With population number and the farmland Geng number to investigate one square officials, become appointment and dismiss officials in the place of main basis.This hand unique, you and text if all can not figure out.According to his suggestion, our inshore populations' fleeing from home to count will consumedly lower of, the opening up of cultivated fields is more, the tax endows with of the income will stabilize and raise more."
I depend, this slowly four elder brothers are also too malicious, the situation in nowadays is unsteady, by so doing, protecting the A system will become sexual:"How does this go?Does lord Mr. still say that this is a good idea?Really need to use these to come to investigate officials in the place, they will force common people to carry on opening up of cultivated fields with various means, even will protect A system with the exploitation to force common people and get like this of number and prohibit indeed don't say, perhaps also make common people's complaints are heard everywhere.This method sees can consumedly increase food and farm tax and excise tax in the short run, actually will arouse very serious result.At the beginning company Yang carried on this kind of soldier tube to protect A system to arouse people not good reaction, with as for he by himself fall thus and miserably of end."
The Cao held to smile to smile:"See, you aren't really either to understand your this four elder brothers.He put forward a series of way and for example pressed
Person head allotment cultivated fields, press the cultivated fields to carry on paying tax an etc., you that protects A system can need not."Press the person a head allotment cultivated fields, the nonentity requite more of possibility, press the cultivated fields to carry on collecting tax, lately old don't distinguish, the personnel didn't flee from home and had already protected A to really have no use.However:"Protect A system really Be getting more dated, however, it is canned use the management of manpower resource up, be like me at the life light make of similar.Since four elder brothers are already Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论